Have You Ever...

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Unknowingly tied such a messed up knot with the draw string of your track pants that you can't get it undone?

That is what I am dealing with at the moment. The real sad thing is that the knot isn't even tied in such a way that my pants will stay up.

Twist one string until you can’t twist it any more and then push it into the knot

Update: I undid the knot. It only took 15 minutes.

Maybe I will pause and reflect upon this ordeal to go to Youtube and study how to tie various types of knots. I used to know how to do a slip knot for this linen delivery job I had a million years ago, but I have forgotten how to do it. Time to retool and never have this be an issue again.

Thank you for all your support.

Regards.

Maybe I will pause and reflect upon this ordeal to go to Youtube and study how to tie various types of knots. I used to know how to do a slip knot for this linen delivery job I had a million years ago, but I have forgotten how to do it. Time to retool and never have this be an issue again.

Regards.

Main thing is no selfies of untied knot revealing skid mark on track pants white netting.

Unknowingly tied such a messed up knot with the draw string of your track pants that you can't get it undone?

That is what I am dealing with at the moment. The real sad thing is that the knot isn't even tied in such a way that my pants will stay up.

I have this problem with my sneakers all the time

This shit be happening to me every other time I wash my track pants. It's those evil dryers I tell ya.

Ive had it happen only to be discovered when I needed to take a massive piss. That’s the worst.

Regards.

Or you could buy basketball shorts that actually fit you and don't require a knot. That's the life I'm living.

Back