Have you ever predicted an upset in MMA?

Same.

I wanted to see how much of a favourite WoidlWo was because I thought Till had some skill, but to find Woodley was the dog stunned me. Just wish I went harder.
Some of the odds lately have been strange. I'm interested to see what the odds will look like for hunts fight come this weekend

It wasn't my pick but Spider 156 mentioned that the Nate and tate submission parley was paying $56.00

Only threw down a $10 but so glad I did.

Some of the odds lately have been strange. I'm interested to see what the odds will look like for hunts fight come this weekend

Suggest a reasonable line.

I hate betting on HW faves and can't bet against Hunt. Snookered.

Suggest a reasonable line.

I hate betting on HW faves and can't bet against Hunt. Snookered.
The average seems to be
Hunt -210
Aleksi +185

Either way I'll probably look for bets on "doesn't go to decision or finish before x round

In an AFL game recently I risked $1.00 that a team would win by 53 points. Pay out was $144.00. that's my longest odds to have come in

I had a feeling BJ would beat Hughes the first time. He was like a plus 3 to 1 dog, and I told my gambler buddy to put some cash on him. Can't quite say I predicted it though.

I predicted hold by left high kick

Prolly goat capping moment for me

I've placed 3 wagers on mma in my life. 1 was TJ vs Barao 1, another was holly vs Ronda. Only two times I've gotten it right

I picked Diego Sanchez and Tyrone Woodley

Attachments

• 496F846A-664D-4EEA-95DD-29C6C2AEBF2A.png
    496F846A-664D-4EEA-95DD-29C6C2AEBF2A.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 0
I usually don't try, but the closest I've gotten to predicting an upset was saying that Holly had all the tools to beat Ronda, and it was just a matter of if she actually stuck to a gameplan. Which, of course, she did.

Back