Have you ever met a Sherdogger in real life?? ♥

A few: 1 mod and a couple more regulars

My brother is a Sherdogger and he won't tell me his screen name. I'm gonna figure it out eventually...

Shit's gonna get real one day

22lg9s.jpg

I'm pretty sure he's already been phucking with me. I told him on Christmas I was going to post some embarrassing pic's of him if he refuses to tell me. One of these days I'm just going to post them up and hope someone here recognizes him.
that's ban worthy

brother

i work near a prominent Warroom poster, and we know some of the same people

we don't know each other though

Other than that, only knew a few others in the Army that posted here. We bonded over seeing the forums in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

@Arkridge was the only one, it was a brief meet-up but we smoked a few joints last year and had some beers while talking over Sherdog.

When I was in college back in 2010/2011 I did see a few people lurking Sherdog Forums which I found amusing.

sure! they havent met me....but thanks to their lack of window shades...I know many intimate details of their lives and consider them....family...

200_s.gif

No but I've looked through some of your windows.

No- even my friends that are into mma dont go on SD forums-

Anyone in NW Montana that wants to hook up, let me know- you bring the alcohol and ill bring da lube and rubbers!

Any sherdogger can come drink with me

Except himbob

@Arkridge was the only one, it was a brief meet-up but we smoked a few joints last year and had some beers while talking over Sherdog.

When I was in college back in 2010/2011 I did see a few people lurking Sherdog Forums which I found amusing.
@DEA

Back