Have you ever heard of the 'Hollow Moon' theory?

The truth is, no scientists have ever come up with a reasonable explanation for the moon's existence. Some people (like David Icke) think it's an alien transport device. I would've laughed at the thought. Until I read what a ton of scientists had to say about it.....

Pretty interesting... is the moon actually a spacecraft? Was its arrival the cause of the "great floods" and earth-changing events we read about in ancient texts?

Food for thought, my friends. And it's worth noting that it IS pretty unusual to have a moon so big... the moon is bigger than Pluto. And it orbits OUR small planet in relation to others in the solar system.
There's actually a rather good explanation. The current thinking is that the Earth collided with a Mars-sized object early in its life that essentially pulverized a lot of the Earth's crust and sent it up into orbit. Over time, that coalesced into the Moon.
Yes, it's very unusual, but considering the millions upon millions of planets... This stuff you're posting about is total bullshit, sorry.

Last edited:
There's actually a rather good explanation. The current thinking is that the Earth collided with a Mar-sized object early in its life that essentially pulverized a lot of the Earth's crust and sent it up into orbit. Over time, that coalesced into the Moon.
Yes, it's very unusual, but considering the millions upon millions of planets... This stuff you're posting about is total bullshit, sorry.
Oxygen isotope ratios pretty much confirm it without a doubt, the Earth's mantle and Moon material came from the same place, and have been found nowhere else in the Solar System

people that failed physics in high school should not talk about science. as a matter of fact, it should be illegal for them to run their mouths about anything physics related.

That video is absolutely ridiculous, but I'll go along for a moment. What creates the magnetic fields? Do you know, in general, what creates them? Because if you do, that kind flies in the face of a flat earth and sun. But, please try to explain that.

I love how @Scyther completely ducked this

my question on the flat eath deal

i understand the idea that i can fly from california to europe one direction and from california to japan in one direction, because the north pole is the center of a disc (or south pole)

Map.png

my question is, why doesnt it take many times longer to fly from south america to australia, than to go from california to korea
The flat earthers have no proof whatsoever of any of their claims. Don't try to engage them with logic. Clearly, because they believe that the earth is flat, logic doesn't matter at all to them. People who believe in the flat earth are literally the dumbest human beings alive on the planet today, and they should forcibly be removed from breeding, teaching, elected office, and anything else that would allow them to spread their stupidity to others. Consider me rustled.

Since the moon is gradually moving away from the earth at about the speed that fingernails grow, total eclipses won't be possible in a few million years.
But there'll be a period where everybody will get a nice "diamond ring" effect on eclipses, those are always pretty

The flat earthers have no proof whatsoever of any of their claims. Don't try to engage them with logic. Clearly, because they believe that the earth is flat, logic doesn't matter at all to them. People who believe in the flat earth are literally the dumbest human beings alive on the planet today, and they should forcibly be removed from breeding, teaching, elected office, and anything else that would allow them to spread their stupidity to others. Consider me rustled.
In all fairness, to first appearances, it seems logically flat, and was considered obviously so until proofs accumulated.
But yah, anyone alive now who maintains the Earth is flat is probably retarded

In all fairness, to first appearances, it seems logically flat, and was considered obviously so until proofs accumulated.
But yah, anyone alive now who maintains the Earth is flat is probably retarded
The Romans were able to deduce that the Earth was indeed round. Really, Galileo and Copernicus were only among the first to publicly challenge the teachings of the Church, so they should be commended for their bravery, not this particular scientific breakthrough. Back to the topic, if you still believe in a flat earth in 2017, then you are functionally retarded. It just pisses me off...

The Romans were able to deduce that the Earth was indeed round. Really, Galileo and Copernicus were only among the first to publicly challenge the teachings of the Church, so they should be commended for their bravery, not this particular scientific breakthrough. Back to the topic, if you still believe in a flat earth in 2017, then you are functionally retarded. It just pisses me off...

I believe @Scyther is an Alien shill, sent here with the objective of convincing us that the earth is flat and contained in a dome, and to promote religion.

I believe @Scyther is an Alien shill, sent here with the objective of convincing us that the earth is flat and contained in a dome, and to promote religion.
Concluding that he is an actual alien is not the craziest thing that I have heard on this forum. I guess what I'm saying is that you've got my attention, so reel me in here...

Concluding that he is an actual alien is not the craziest thing that I have heard on this forum. I guess what I'm saying is that you've got my attention, so reel me in here...

Well, he's been talking about accidentally killing fallen angels believing them to be aliens, he's been talking about the moon and stars and other planets being fake et cetera. The obvious motive, he's trying to make people believe in god, flat earth and fallen angels so that when the aliens do invade, we'll all think they're angels and be caught totally off guard and effectively welcome them into our lives, where they'll proceed to melt our brains, probe our rectums and do weird things to us while we sleep. He's been sent to hide the existence of aliens.

Well, he's been talking about accidentally killing fallen angels believing them to be aliens, he's been talking about the moon and stars and other planets being fake et cetera. The obvious motive, he's trying to make people believe in god, flat earth and fallen angels so that when the aliens do invade, we'll all think they're angels and be caught totally off guard and effectively welcome them into our lives, where they'll proceed to melt our brains, probe our rectums and do weird things to us while we sleep. He's been sent to hide the existence of aliens.

WTF!
@Scyther is this true motherfucker?!

So let me get this right....

All the world leaders are reptilians part of a secret one world government.
The earth is flat, defying all known physics, reason, and evidence.

And now our moon is hollow?

When I was a kid I had really high hopes for the internet bringing down crazy ideas through access to information. All it's really done is give crazy people a voice and the means to communicate with one another.

So let me get this right....

All the world leaders are reptilians part of a secret one world government.
The earth is flat, defying all known physics, reason, and evidence.

And now our moon is hollow?

When I was a kid I had really high hopes for the internet bringing down crazy ideas through access to information. All it's really done is give crazy people a voice and the means to communicate with one another.
Yeah, sadly, the Dunning-Kruger effect writ large in rainbow font. What cracks me up the most is the way a certain cretin enters threads like this, makes all kinds of challenging posts, which get torn to shreds because they're all bullshit, and then all he's got for a response is, did you see the documentary? I immediately think, did you read a book or look up into the sky at night?

The truth is, no scientists have ever come up with a reasonable explanation for the moon's existence.
Yes they have. And even if they hadn't, any theory that didn't hold that the moon was hollow would be more reasonable than this.

Back