Have you ever had PIFILINIAN food?

I prefer Bellator spaghetti sauce.

UFC will beat Bellator vis 1st rd submission. @BoogerDawson

25508057_1948250785424463_4110440872803715061_n.jpg

Last edited:
The UFC is a popular food brand in the Philippians specializing in condiments they started with Ketchup.

So when I talk about UFC fighters my aunt thought those fighters are sponsored by UFC Ketchup.

But even worst my other aunt tought I am obsessed with the fucking condiment.

As a Filipino kid back in the day I gew up using UFC on fries etc. But man oh man once my relatives in the USA sent me the Heinz 57 I am all Heinz! Made me realize how inferior UFC is.

The first time I saw the UFC brand spaghetti sauce was at the CVS Pharmacy in Hawaii. Actually chuckled at myself that a Philippinian company was smart to take advantage of the UFC name. @ShinkanPo

23434802_1929137124002496_5465453274728859637_n.jpg

haha...they are all cool, but mostly they see what they want to see. As for Koreans, I'm around them every day, and see how they look down on Filipinos. Maybe @Pugilistic is an anomaly and truly gave his honest opinion of the Philippines, but I seriously doubt it.

@Pugilistic can't look down on Filipinos Because he thinks we are ugly and hard to look at or he is just a manlet too.

And @Doughbelly wont suck my Dick.

Hard to look down on anybody when you're 5'5.
<DCrying>

@Pugilistic is cool. I find his views as valid and neutral. Can't form an opinion on @Oeshon. I never dealt with sexpats who are descendants of convicts.

neither a sexpat or a decendant or convicts considering neither of my parents were born in australia.
@Oeshon is just a pinoy thing hater don't like pinoys,pinays,the food the place etc.

The best way to piss him off is to have him force to eat Filipino and Cuban food maybe forcefeed him bagoong and Chicken feet by a Bakla from Pasay and they talk to him with the most annoying accent posible!

#Obosen

images

I wouldn't say I'm a hater, just a realist. I've been to the philippines 5 times and I'll probably go back to Boracay sometime this year too. philippines food is truly awful. Also the accent is the most annoying in Asia (I don't like the Viet accent either but at least i can ignore most of it as I don't understand a lot of Vietnamese).\

But perhaps the biggest reason is how blindly proud filiponos are. They are the easiest country to rile up.

you got me there you adorable Ewok

He isnt speaking chinese. And neither in the other vid that comes after it.

Actually I found a vid of them making those vids

None of hte adults are speaking chinese either. I dont know why they title it "Fat Chinese baby"

But perhaps the biggest reason is how blindly proud filiponos are. They are the easiest country to rile up.
Easier to rile up than Americans? Or Mexicans?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back