Have you ever had PIFILINIAN food?

Hahaha Uh Vai Morrer!

I loved adobo too I dont know any Fililino who don't like

Seems to popular with westerners and other asians too.

But @Oeshon be like.
<{clintugh}>
images

Atleast we did not put hotdogs on our version of Adobo this time.

9twyXcqwW9vGFHOe4dZpQIjpGyowk59G0lK_oU5D9YZ8J4nSkT1Yt_ayPtrP-U_yVxSe7oJSsg=w400-h230-nc

But they say its not healthy because of the Soy Sauce to much cholesterol and sodium I think depends on who cooks it.

I lived in Hawaii and there's a large Philippinian community there. My friend cooks a mean Pork Adobo and I loved it.

I lived in Hawaii and there's a large Philippinian community there. My friend cooks a mean Pork Adobo and I loved it.

I have relatives there back in the 70s But I my self have never been to the US.

So Filipino!

My dinner yesterday!
8335919583625753429%253Faccount_id%253D3
That looks good. I ate something called 'bumpis' tonight....heart and liver chopped pork. It didn't suck, and hopefully doesn't kill me tomorrow. I've eaten sisig from this same eatery for the past 6 weeks, and even knowing how much i like it, they no longer serve it. That's the nice filipino way to say, you should just pass on here and not make trouble for us all....lol

I believe Hawaii has the most immigrants from the Philippines in the US.

Yup they say its like half the people have Filipino blood and the rest are mixed with Japanese and offcourse Native Hawains and white people.

My aunt who married a Filipino in Hawaii her husband even though born in the Philippines always wears a Hawaian shirt when he visits the Philippines he does not look like Haiwaiian at all but still hahahaha.

That looks good. I ate something called 'bumpis' tonight....heart and liver chopped pork. It didn't suck, and hopefully doesn't kill me tomorrow. I've eaten sisig from this same eatery for the past 6 weeks, and even knowing how much i like it, they no longer serve it. That's the nice filipino way to say, you should just pass on here and not make trouble for us all....lol

Bumpis hmmn never heard of that, but then again I am sort of a foreigner in my own country maybe its like the Visayan version of Bopis!

I hope the eatery does not close up, we could be in for a rough time here if the economy does not improve all these excise taxes might kill of some small businesses.

Bumpis hmmn never heard of that, but then again I am sort of a foreigner in my own country maybe its like the Visayan version of Bopis!

I hope the eatery does not close up, we could be in for a rough time here if the economy does not improve all these excise taxes might kill of some small businesses.
Well, thats pretty close...you know what that is. Pretty sure they're gonna miss my p150 each day...nice people in the eatery, the gay man and his aged mother. I seem to do very well with that segment of the population...lol. Good food, even my wife liked their stuff.

Yup they say its like half the people have Filipino blood and the rest are mixed with Japanese and offcourse Native Hawains and white people.

My aunt who married a Filipino in Hawaii her husband even though born in the Philippines always wears a Hawaian shirt when he visits the Philippines he does not look like Haiwaiian at all but still hahahaha.

The initial immigration to work in the sugar cane fields came from China and Japan.

Well, thats pretty close...you know what that is. Pretty sure they're gonna miss my p150 each day...nice people in the eatery, the gay man and his aged mother. I seem to do very well with that segment of the population...lol. Good food, even my wife liked their stuff.

Its always nice to have a good eatery nearby, when I was working at the call center its very convenient for me that there are some 24 hour eateries in my area since there are times I go home at like 2am or wake up at 2am. lol

Its always nice to have a good eatery nearby, when I was working at the call center its very convenient for me that there are some 24 hour eateries in my area since there are times I go home at like 2am or wake up at 2am. lol
Spent 7 years an eateries, most of them drinking beers in the province. Probably why my opinion is such. lol I need to buy a camera and document some stuff...i tried once with the fish market...that was ok. Philippines doesn't suck....it's all what you make it.

Spent 7 years an eateries, most of them drinking beers in the province. Probably why my opinion is such. lol I need to buy a camera and document some stuff...i tried once with the fish market...that was ok. Philippines doesn't suck....it's all what you make it.

Damn I miss drinking out!

I would be like 3 to 4 months before I even think of drinking again! I still remember back in the day some carenderias have jukeboxes those are the days before the damn Videoke machines took over!

1257068593_1.jpg

Even the dead can't escape Karaoke.

Just to be clear I don't think there is inherently bad about Karaoke or singing at some parties specially if you have a booth for your self.

Its just in the suburbs we had numerous awfull experience with neighbors being inconsiderate and blasting the Karaoke up to 2:00am.

I also think it just got too corny and has ruined some good family reunions with all the noise.

Good thing my family never had that sort of crappy tradition

Damn I miss drinking out!

I would be like 3 to 4 months before I even think of drinking again! I still remember back in the day some carenderias have jukeboxes those are the days before the damn Videoke machines took over!

1257068593_1.jpg

Typical Filipino meal, Mung beans stew! This variety has pork rinds in it.

Usually we put more vegetables but I am on a tight budget today!

3836460262700933992%253Faccount_id%253D3

I don't think I have ever have had any, although I would love to try some.

Back