Have you ever had an STD?

No which is surprising given my past tendencies of turning women of ill repute into girlfriends.

One of the dumber moves I made was at a sex club. The women at those places usually top out around a Boise 7. This group of women wandered in when it was almost closing all Boise 8's and above I was positive they were hookers. I was in the bar area and I couldn't stop staring at one which was this blonde with a ridiculous ass. There were some people going at it on the floor and the girls joined in on people watching. She ended up right next to me and when she pressed against me she didn't move so I said fuck it and touched her thigh(you are supposed to ask in those places before touching). She didn't even look at me just bit her lip so I put my hand up her dress and started playing with her. She was soaking after a bit so I just grabbed her hand and dragged her into a corner booth. She was tight, soaking, and had a gorgeous vagina and after sucking on her tits for about 5 seconds said fuck it again and stuck it in raw. She sucked the load out of me and I ran out of there not one word said.

Drank a lot until I got those test results back.

Still do, and I used to. Eventually the soars and pain are just everyday life.

I'm the Magic Johnson of syphilis.
No, man. Al Capone was the Magic Johnson of syphillis. He ran an entire criminal empire despite the disease making him insane and retarded.

No, man. Al Capone was the Magic Johnson of syphillis. He ran an entire criminal empire despite the disease making him insane and retarded.
I think Magic Johnson is the Al Capone of AIDS, but he did it better.

Yes. And so do most of you

9/10 people got the herp

Keep spreading the love bug my boys

@LEGS MAHONEY had one. His dick looked like chewed up pepperoni. I of course laughed at him and told him that's what he gets for bein a slut.

got an ex wife,which is the human equivalent of herpes.

Nope, I have been very lucky.

Pretty much anyone who has rawdogged a girl or two has a strain or three of HPV.

Yep. Still have it and absolutely love it.

Streamer Std 5.

Chicago Music Exchange, it's amazing.

Get an av, you Rickless animal.

Yep got the clap. The worst thing about it is I banged three different girls that week and I had no idea who gave it to me so I could cut them off.

Then on top of that I had just changed jobs and was still on contract. So I had to call my cousin who is a doctor and get him to see me. Looking at his face when I had to tell him the # of partners I had that week was priceless.

Used a condom on this hot white girl but It had been a year since my last check up and so i go see the doc and I come out clean as a whistle.

Well, you should wait two weeks after the sex to see if you have an STD. If you go the next day you may get a negative result. Two weeks later you might get a positive result.

Yeah I got the clap once from this dirty stripper and I was wearing a condom.

Ok, how is that possible if you were wearing a condom? Was there oral sex? I think you already had the 'clap' before banging this chick.

Back