Have you ever had an STD?

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I never have as far as I know.

if you have how did you get it and what was it like?

You dont know how you get an STD?

Just a clinger I had a hard time getting rid of

Overly_attached_GF.jpg

Yes ive had the clap and I got it the most amazing way. Banging this hot Mexican girl in the back of my homies regal. Went to jail a few days later and um..piss was burning.

Funny side story. Used a condom on this hot white girl but It had been a year since my last check up and so i go see the doc and I come out clean as a whistle. I get a call from the said white girl a couple weeks later and shes like...I went to the doctors and they said I have gonorrhea and that I should give my partner the same pill I'm going to take. Now this girl really wanted to be my girl mind you, so how dumb does she feel when I tell her a couple days after her I took my test and I'm clean.

I told her you better give that pill to whoever else you had sex with.

complete silence, then said ok and hung up

Last edited:
I had thrush twice, itchy with lots of knob cheese. Being tested with the cotton swap down the Jap-eye is not fun...

No

Is what I've told every girl I've passed one on to.

Yeah I got the clap once from this dirty stripper and I was wearing a condom. Worst part was when I got tested it was my buddy's ex-girl who rammed the giant q-tip down my pee-hole and she wasn't nice about it either. I don't think she ever cared for me.... Don't bang strippers no mater how easy and insecure they are.

None, that I know of.

Raw dogging strange women from the Internet crew checking in.

2gvo6me.jpg

Still do, and I used to. Eventually the soars and pain are just everyday life.

I'm the Magic Johnson of syphilis.

I never have and don't know how I haven't. I must be immune.

Fuck. Was going to say I was part of the "never had an std even though I used to go in raw dog all the time crew"....but I have kids so guess I have to answer yes now.

Back