Have you ever had a Turducken?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
turducken.45a2a53cbbe1991fa92dd236cc3f82b7.jpg

I've always wanted one but don't know if my dream will ever come true

For those who don't know it's a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken - and you can probably put more things in there if you want

I want one soooooooooooo bad

But I don't have the where withall to make one of these

10287332-large.jpg

turducken_by_pennsylvanniaflyboy-d38iexn.jpg

turducken_1499445.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Dr. Heiter to Duck: I know definitely you are the middle piece.

It's more of a novelty item. You can eat better turkey, chicken, or duck if you buy them separately.

Duck is gross & there's no need to ruin a turkey by adding duck to it

Duck is gross & there's no need to ruin a turkey by adding duck to it

What? Duck is delicious! And even if you don't think so, I can't fathom why anyone would say: Turkey is delicious, but duck is gross. It's not that they're that far apart.

What? Duck is delicious! And even if you don't think so, I can't fathom how why anyone would say: Turkey is delicious, but duck is gross. It's not that they're that far apart.
Well I've only ever had duck at the Chinese buffet lol but it was gross. I like white meat & the duck I've had was dark & greasy. I expect some jokes after that last sentence

Well I've only ever had duck at the Chinese buffet lol but it was gross. I like white meat & the duck I've had was dark & greasy. I expect some jokes after that last sentence

Anything at a Chinese buffet is gross

You can't base anything in life off a Chinese buffet

Anything at a Chinese buffet is gross

You can't base anything in life off a Chinese buffet
Well I really went to that Chinese buffet because they had crab legs on the weekend & they also had Mongolian BBQ. Too things that I love.

I've always heard from my hunting buddies that ducks & geese are both not very good. And turkey is amazing! I feel like if anything should be added to turkey, it should be bacon

Well I really went to that Chinese buffet because they had crab legs on the weekend & they also had Mongolian BBQ. Too things that I love.

I've always heard from my hunting buddies that ducks & geese are both not very good. And turkey is amazing! I feel like if anything should be added to turkey, it should be bacon

You need to try it bro

You can't go by what others say

I've always wanted to try a Cowpiglamturducken. A chicken inside a duck inside a turkey inside a lamb inside a pig inside a cow. Cook it for 12 hours or so in a pit. Legendary.

You need to try it bro

You can't go by what others say
Ok I'll try it lol funny thing is when I'm deer hunting I always see ducks. I hunt along a creek full of wood ducks. Maybe I'll try to get one with my bow. I usually just sit there & watch them goose eachother (stick their beaks in each other's butts).

Also I always see turkey. I could potentially get a turkey & a duck to make my own turducken!

Well, it's probably part cultural. As a dane, eating duck is a thing. Duck is traditionally served for Christmas dinner, and we've even got a thing called "Mortens aften" where duck is traditionally served as well.

Ok I'll try it lol funny thing is when I'm deer hunting I always see ducks. I hunt along a creek full of wood ducks. Maybe I'll try to get one with my bow. I usually just sit there & watch them goose eachother (stick their beaks in each other's butts).

Also I always see turkey. I could potentially get a turkey & a duck to make my own turducken!

still need a chicken

Oh! You could make a deerturducken

Well, it's probably part cultural. As a dane, eating duck is a thing. Duck is traditionally served for Christmas dinner, and we've even got a thing called "Mortens aften" where duck is traditionally served as well.

Me and the wife use to do it valentines day

still need a chicken

Oh! You could make a deerturducken
A deerturducken sounds amazing! Or if I wanna stick with the wild bird theme I could get some quail for a quailturduck

A deerturducken sounds amazing! Or if I wanna stick with the wild bird theme I could get some quail for a quailturduck

You're a mad man

Can we shake and bake this?

Shake & bake it is. Wouldn't have it any other way!

How many shake and bakes would you need to cover a deer?

We're going to have to rig up a series of pulleys to shake the deer up in the industrial sized garbage bag full of 500 packages of shake and bake

Had one for Easter in 2015. Was pretty disappointed with it to be honest. It was basically a case of the goodness of all three meats somehow not being cumulative.

It can only be described as being less than the sum of its parts.

I’m a big fan of duck and somehow being in between a turkey and chicken really dried it out and sucked out the flavour.

How many shake and bakes would you need to cover a deer?

We're going to have to rig up a series of pulleys to shake the deer up in the industrial sized garbage bag full of 500 packages of shake and bake
Well i was thinking about placing deer tenderloins inside the turkey, but if we wanna put the turkey inside the deer, we really are talking about lots of shake & bake packages!

I suppose I could fit the deer in the industrial sized garbage bag. Then add a 5 gallons bucket full of shake & bake mix. Then stick my leave blower inside to shake it all up & evenly coat the deer meat. Kinda like sand blasting the deer with shake & bake mix lol

Back