Have you ever cheated?

I cheated on a girl once, while I was out of town. When I got back I immediately broke up with my girlfriend even though I never expected to be with the other girl ever again as she had a boyfriend. The very next day that girl tracked me down, having broken up with her boyfriend. I probably should have married that girl, my life would have been much different. Her life was much more focused; she paid for her masters of metallurgical engineering by modeling (no, not that kind of modeling).

I've been the other guy several times. Never done it to a friend or with someone I cared about; I didn't want be a part of a friend betraying her partner. Casual hook-ups with strangers I never cared if they were in a relationship, not my problem.

I cheated on a girl once, while I was out of town. When I got back I immediately broke up with my girlfriend even though I never expected to be with the other girl ever again as she had a boyfriend. The very next day that girl tracked me down, having broken up with her boyfriend. I probably should have married that girl, my life would have been much different. Her life was much more focused; she paid for her masters of metallurgical engineering by modeling (no, not that kind of modeling).

I've been the other guy several times. Never done it to a friend or with someone I cared about; I didn't want be a part of a friend betraying her partner. Casual hook-ups with strangers I never cared if they were in a relationship, not my problem.

You would marry a chick in which your relationship started in infidelity?

How come no one every thinks they'll be the guy/girl who gets left eventually?

Only once, and it was an accident/misunderstanding.

I got in a big blowout fight with my girlfriend at the time. I left when she was screaming that she was done and for me to leave her alone. So, I went out with another girl, got trashed, and banged her.

The next day, my girlfriend called and apologized for freaking out. I felt so guilty but I never told her about it.

Been the other guy twice, but I couldn' imagine banging another chick if I was in a good relationship. It's already difficult for me to bang a random chick I have no social or emotional connection to, let alone bang a chick while I'm connected to someone else. I wouldn't even be able to get hard unless I was drunk or high- or if she was just super model hot.

I've never cheated I was fwb with a girl who had a bf for a couple months.

1. She always questioned my worth and security as both a man and a partner, leading to a very unstable relationship. I was too cowardly to break up or be honest with her so I met other women to prove to myself that I am a "man" which ironically proved her point.

2. No. I was too much of a coward.

3. Yes, very guilty.

4. No. I eventually broke up with her because I failed my own standards.
You sound like a mess

You would marry a chick in which your relationship started in infidelity?

How come no one every thinks they'll be the guy/girl who gets left eventually?

I ultimately broke up with her because I didn’t trust her.

Even knowing what I know, I should have married her. Even knowing she would have cheated on me at some point, I should have married her.

In all other respects she’s an incredible partner.

On girlfriends, yes. On my wife, no. I can’t lie though, the longer the marriage gets the more weaker I feel towards temptation. If I get drunk at a party right now and some hot chick starts making moves on me, i might mess up lol.
Im sure that you have nothing to worry about then!

Im sure that you have nothing to worry about then!

True, I think everyone is loyal unless they are in a certain situation (which most people will never find themselves in).

I've done it several times in many relationships. I've never told, sometimes I felt a little guilty usually immediately afterwards but after a few hours or days I'm hungry for more. I think it's definitely my flaw I struggle to stay faithful and really don't know why. My mother cheated on my father and ruined the whole family so you would think I'd be against it

I've done it several times in many relationships. I've never told, sometimes I felt a little guilty usually immediately afterwards but after a few hours or days I'm hungry for more. I think it's definitely my flaw I struggle to stay faithful and really don't know why. My mother cheated on my father and ruined the whole family so you would think I'd be against it

<{nope}>

All judgment aside, it is actually pretty common for folks to commit the acts they witnessed during childhood.

Only once, and it was an accident/misunderstanding.

I got in a big blowout fight with my girlfriend at the time. I left when she was screaming that she was done and for me to leave her alone. So, I went out with another girl, got trashed, and banged her.

The next day, my girlfriend called and apologized for freaking out. I felt so guilty but I never told her about it.

Doesn’t count, you were broke up, even if only for a short time.

Been there done that before lol.

When I was in my early 20s, I cheated on gf's like it was my part-time job.

No, it seems exhausting to sneak around. Stumbled upon a few chances on my gf a few years ago and didn't take them. Kind of regret that now since they were really hot and the gf wound up cheating while we were (supposed to be briefly) long distance.

Kissed and suckled on her boobs. Not sure if guilty?

1. What were the circumstances?

2. Did you tell your s.o.

3. Do/did you feel guilty

4. Are you and the s.o. still together?

1. I have been a serial cheater my whole life. I was raised badly and with bad role models in a messed up community. Womanizing has resulted in me destroying relationships and ruining young women’s lives. I have an 8 year old boy who I’m raising alone because of it.

2. I never told her but women find out eventually.

3. I never felt guilty before because of how I was raised. I’m older now and feel guilty now.

4. No. I have a new girlfriend who I’m with now and I’ve also cheated on her but am trying to stop and be faithful.

It’s instinct for me to holler at every attractive woman who walks by on the chance that she’ll show interest. Probably 30 percent do depending on the shape I’m in.

I come from a culture where men have 3 wives and shit, and i get so bored of monogamous sex and life with just one woman.

I will probably die alone because of this and it’s not healthy.

When I was younger and all I could think of 24/7 was pussy....yeah I cheated on some girlfriends.

Now that I’m married, hell no. The pain and destruction that would cause would rip my life apart.

Not that I’m never tempted but I go home and jerk off and get back to reality.

Moving forward one of my issues with infidelity is the fear of
Missed opportunities.

I’m afraid that this will be my last opportunity to smash hot chicks with fat asses in sundresses, and when I’m older I’m my 30s and 40s I’ll never have the chance again to bang young hotties in the sundresses and thongs.

As a result, I’ve probably cost myself the chance at a perfect nuclear wife and kids which is more important.

Moving forward one of my issues with infidelity is the fear of
Missed opportunities.

I’m afraid that this will be my last opportunity to smash hot chicks with fat asses in sundresses, and when I’m older I’m my 30s and 40s I’ll never have the chance again to bang young hotties in the sundresses and thongs.

As a result, I’ve probably cost myself the chance at a perfect nuclear wife and kids which is more important.

This is a real thing. My most productive years for smashing chicks were the 4-5 years before I got married so 28-33. I was smashing chicks 10 years younger than me like it was going out of style.

Then I moved to China and stupid hot Chinese chicks just put out so easy for foreigners it was ridiculous.

I’d be lying if I said I never missed it but I don’t want to end up some old guy living in china and taking vacations to Thailand to chase and pay for sex when I’m in my 50s. I’ve known guys like that and they are pathetic.

It’s a good thing to get out of your system when you’re younger then have some good memories about it.

Back