Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. What were the circumstances?

2. Did you tell your s.o.

3. Do/did you feel guilty

4. Are you and the s.o. still together?

Just break up with her. But first, ask her if she's into 3somes, you might be able to swing a 3some instead of cheating.

1. Never cheated. Been tempted several times but always refused even when it's been offered right out to me. Bloody difficult sometimes as my drive is a lot higher than hers is nowadays.
2.N/A
3. Nope
4. Yup, been together since I was almost 19. That was about 27 years ago.

I've been the other guy (HNNNNNGGG) but I've never cheated

I’ve been the other guy and will and would cheat all the time. Life is too short to be concerned about that shit.

I’ve been the other guy and will and would cheat all the time. Life is too short to be concerned about that shit.

Damn. Lol

So why not just go poly. It's when your girl doesn't care how many other bitches you fuck

1. She always questioned my worth and security as both a man and a partner, leading to a very unstable relationship. I was too cowardly to break up or be honest with her so I met other women to prove to myself that I am a "man" which ironically proved her point.

2. No. I was too much of a coward.

3. Yes, very guilty.

4. No. I eventually broke up with her because I failed my own standards.

Damn. Lol

So why not just go poly. It's when your girl doesn't care how many other bitches you fuck

I have never met a girl who was in to that that was actually all there. I once was banging this girl who works at Saatchi & Saatchi and she would have me over to her place and let me shower during lunch. One time I opened her closet to grab my suit jacket to find her boyfriend’s jacket and shoes.

Apparently they two of them would end up masturbating to videos she was making of me banging her. I never knew she was with someone or that I was being recorded.

I have never met a girl who was in to that that was actually all there. I once was banging this girl who works at Saatchi & Saatchi and she would have me over to her place and let me shower during lunch. One time I opened her closet to grab my suit jacket to find her boyfriend’s jacket and shoes.

Apparently they two of them would end up masturbating to videos she was making of me banging her. I never knew she was with someone or that I was being recorded.

Ha!!!

I will never understand the whole cuckold fetish. I find it funny as fuck though!

Never. I have a personal code that is unbreakable. A little bit of cheap pussy isn't worth devaluing myself over.

Do what you feel though. Just don't be like former friends of mine, who fuck around on their gfs/wives then get all mopey and sad when she finds out and breaks up with you/bangs some other dude in retaliation. Accept the consequences of your actions and don't look for sympathy from other people. I hate that shit.

Never. I have a personal code that is unbreakable. A little bit of cheap pussy isn't worth devaluing myself over.

Right on. I like people with codes that they don't break under any circumstances.

Do what you feel though. Just don't be like former friends of mine, who fuck around on their gfs/wives then get all mopey and sad when she finds out and breaks up with you/bangs some other dude in retaliation. Accept the consequences of your actions and don't look for sympathy from other people. I hate that shit.

Oh, no. I didn't say I was going to, lol.

On girlfriends, yes. On my wife, no. I can’t lie though, the longer the marriage gets the more weaker I feel towards temptation. If I get drunk at a party right now and some hot chick starts making moves on me, i might mess up lol.

Nope, never have. I have some regrets about not doing it a few times when I had the chance because I ended up being screwed over

I can’t lie though, the longer the marriage gets the more weaker I feel towards temptation. If I get drunk at a party right now and some hot chick starts making moves on me, i might mess up lol.

If that ever happens go wank off really quick. You'll think more clearly (less carnally).

Nope, never have. I have some regrets about not doing it a few times when I had the chance because I ended up being screwed over

I'm guessing she cheated on you?

It is better to be the one wronged than the one doing wrong.

Not trying to sound like Moral Orel here, but guilt can be a sunovabitch.

I remember when I was 12 and broke a vase. I had to clean it up and hide it from my mom. I lived in dread of her finding out and thought it was the worst thing in the world at the time. Cheating sounds a lot like that. Fuck that, I'm a grown adult. I don't have to hide shit from anyone.

Back