Have you become a Stipe fan after UFC220?

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I mean, you didnt like the guy before but after he neutralized Ngannou, you became a fan?

Me myself, I was a fan for a while, but now totally on the Miocic War Wagon.

ufc hw goat

I was a fan since his fight with JDS but he cemented me as a fan for life when he KTFO'ed Werdum.

Ive been a Stipe fan since they were hyping him up on Inside MMA in the minor leagues cause of his CroCop shorts

Always liked him outside the cage, comes across as a genuinely great guy.

How could you JUST become a stipe fan? I became a fan ever since the first embedded episode I saw with him, dude is easily top 3 most likable fighters ever.

Went to his fight with gonzaga. The fight sucked but been following him closely since. Hard to figure out why anyone wouldn't be a fan

Yeah I'm a new fan. Guy stopped Francis hype in domiminant fashion and he just seems a normal humble guy.

Just happens to be a sick cunt at the same time

have i become a fan, or in sherdog's case, an obnoxious bandwagon jumper.
<{hughesimpress}>

The UFC should have respected and promoted him more, he had knocked out his last 5 opponents who were all big names.

Don’t like lay n pray fighters. He could of finished him, but played it safe. Lost a potential fan.

I don't like Stipe because white people did slavery and colonialism. even today they have white privilege (look in the cia fact book, all the white countries are wealthier than all the african countries...coincidence? i think not).

Ever hear of the slave trade or Jim crow you morons?

I don't like Stipe because white people did slavery and colonialism. even today they have white privilege (look in the cia fact book, all the white countries are wealthier than all the african countries...coincidence? i think not).

Ever hear of the slave trade or Jim crow you morons?

Unless you have some historical citations about Croatia's involvement in the slave trade and colonialism, STFU.

Became a fan after his Arlovski fight but was still rooting for Werdum the next one, after that it was Stipe all the way.

Not a fan of him (yet, maybe) but dude is definitely the best heavyweight in UFC history.

I have nothing against the man as a person but I'm not a fan either. Unremarkable style, ugly tattoos and an embarrassing loss to Struve.

Francis was wrong about Trump.

Francis was wrong about Stipe.

I love how dejected he looked after that whipping.

I mean, you didnt like the guy before but after he neutralized Ngannou, you became a fan?

Me myself, I was a fan for a while, but now totally on the Miocic War Wagon.
I was always a fan. Even bigger fan now.

Back