Have you become “more distinguished” with age?

I don’t know if I am getting more attractive as I age, but my contemporaries are sure as hell letting themselves go at an exponential rate. Which most likely makes me look much better by comparison. However, I’m only 30 so the distinguished look is probably at least 10 years away.

lets not forget about the nose and ear hair....
They nevr talk about that that... but it will start grow like a mother

I've become more depressed since I've gotten older that's for sure

It's different. At 18 I had model looks and was attractive to women who wanted a pretty boy.

Now I'm a man at 39, I am attractive to a much wider number of women both young and old.

I look after myself tho, that is basically the defining feature. If you look after yourself you get better and better.

Women can look after themselves and still be attractive but they definitely lose a little.

For some reason over the past few years people keep confusing me with a Russian

So i became more Russian with age tbh

tenor.gif

Might explain why somebody through a maga book at me from a skyscraper too the other day.

I dont look my age so cant say im looking like distinguished old guy yet. Alot of ny friends my age look older and goin grey and bald,but i aint there yet.

2008.jpg
This is me at 29, 10 years ago, holding my first born. I'm in much better shape than I was then, more competent in just about every endeavour and maybe more confident in some ways... but I know I'll never be this pretty again. *Sigh*.

This is a not so subtle brag post.

I’ve heard this before. It seems to be happening with celebrities. I know a lot of you guys are young. Just know, if you take care of yourself, you will be attractive to the opposite sex for decades to come. I’m a little worried about you guys who are having a difficult time finding women to date.

The future is bright!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kgermanis/...-they-age-dg0q?utm_term=.afEQrbwQV#.ggyBG6PBy
i was gonna laugh at your hair cut, but i shave mine off cause its so grey. so im in the same boat and roughly the same age.

Style is a big part of aging gracefully, imo.
I look better in my 30s than i did in my 20s because Ive continuously exercised, and I know how to dress now. My style has evolved as Ive aged.
Stay in shape, and get a sense of fashion and you will continue to get booty as long as you can get a boner

I'm fitter than I've been since i was 18 basically (I'm 37), and got some grey hair to go with it. And with a wedding band I think i get generally more attention than I've ever gotten tbh, I never got much though lol.

I don’t know if I am getting more attractive as I age, but my contemporaries are sure as hell letting themselves go at an exponential rate. Which most likely makes me look much better by comparison. However, I’m only 30 so the distinguished look is probably at least 10 years away.
this

I’m only 25 and already feel like my looks are getting worse. I’m getting fatter and I’m starting to see baldness in my hair. I can’t see things getting much better

Back