Have we seen the last of Conor in MMA?

777 Others

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If the Mayweather fight comes off it will only because everyone is walking away with silly money. If Conor negotiates a rediculous payday.....and maybe a juicy movie deal off the back end......and a new son/daughter to go home to......does he quit his day job? Can he go back to MMA getting paid much less? (I know he is their biggest earner.....but it still ain't boxing money)

Heaven forbid he somehow lands that left early in the fight and puts mayweather away (I know I'm stretching here)........he becomes the biggest name in sport and will have all sorts of offers coming in!

I hope we see him a few more times in MMA. It's far more exciting than the prospect of him boxing with Floyd Mayweather.

Either way, I can't see him fighting far beyond 30.

I hope we see him a few more times in MMA. It's far more exciting than the prospect of him boxing with Floyd Mayweather.

Either way, I can't see him fighting far beyond 30.

Agreed....I hope he does. Just wondering if he gets stupid money like $50mil how he'd feel about going back. Especially as he would have plenty of other options

Mayweather by KO in round 2 .... Connor gets through the first then makes an amateur mistake which opens himself up for an uppercut right cross combo that puts him to sleep .

I can see his future Wiki now: "He's arguably the greatest UFC fighter to have never defended a title."

Mayweather by KO in round 2 .... Connor gets through the first then makes an amateur mistake which opens himself up for an uppercut right cross combo that puts him to sleep .
sounds about right. Unless Mayweather really wants to prove a point and ko him in the first. These connor fans are very delusional.. Connor could not beat the 25th ranked welter weight in the world in boxing....

I don’t think the UFC can pay him enough to come back. If that’s the case, just strip him and move on.

I think so. After that huge payday from the Mayweather fight, I don't see him ever coming back.

His after-career will be even more entertaining and funny

Back