Have we abandoned Chicago?

BrotherClaudio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is insanity

935 shot this year, less than 5 full months into 2018, and summer isn't even here yet, the months with the highest rates.

This is coming from a city with the harshest gun laws on the books in America, this is the real problem.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/data/ct-shooting-victims-map-charts-htmlstory.html

If you want to stop school shootings, stop giving kids drug cocktails that no one knows the consequences of. The FDA doesn't approve multiple drugs in one pill, why should we allow them in separate pills, on the same patient? The things all school shooters have in common is a cocktail of psychological drugs.

send in the white cops with itchy trigger fingers, that'll fix it...

You got proof of that drug cocktail for all school shooters? Thought being white males were all they had in common.

Let it burn
Arresting people that don’t want to go to jail is mean and would just end up on cnn so the hell with it
Their government must like it that way give the total lack of action

When will Drumpf send in the National Guard?

Oh yeah it's true, you Murrcans drug your kids.

Is that shit really prevalent ? Can anyone provide info or anecdotes on this ?

I feel like you're mixing two separate issues when talking Chicago gun violence and kids on doctor recommended drug cocktails.

But I agree that both are big problems.

it's a pretty nice city except for that shithole area.

Let it burn
Arresting people that don’t want to go to jail is mean and would just end up on cnn so the hell with it
Their government must like it that way give the total lack of action

There's been a total lack of action? How long has the government not been doing anything so that when I start my Google search I know where to look?

As you say , the city has the toughest gun laws.
Just as in London where there are tough laws ,but the city has a sky high murder rate with various weapons.

laws only serve to stop regular people defending themselves.
Criminals dont care for laws.

There are approximately 2,936 black-on-black homicides in six month in the United States.

You got proof of that drug cocktail for all school shooters? Thought being white males were all they had in common.

It turns out that that statistically, white kids are underrepresented as school shooters in the last 20 years. Nowhere had that data in one place, so I dug through every school shooting report I could find (made easier with a complete list on Wikipedia). The rates are pretty much identical with mass shootings in general.

I feel like you're mixing two separate issues when talking Chicago gun violence and kids on doctor recommended drug cocktails.

But I agree that both are big problems.
It's to say the real problem is being ignored

School shooting are cool I guess, many shot every day gets old after a while it seems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back