Have there EVER been women on Sherdog forums?

No, of course not. There is no way women could take time out from their primary interests:
Ruining men by any means necessary. Making up false rape allegations. Crying hysterically into a tub of ice cream. Painting their nails. Practicing their witches' cackle.

Wow, I can't imagine why women don't like to hang out here! I see here we have the classic:

Man: Hurr durr, women are illogical.
Woman: I am somewhat offended by that assertion.
Man: Look at how emotional you are! OMG!1111!!
Woman: *unsurprisingly, chooses to leave*

I would call it an ad hominem attack, but it's really ad feminam. And there's no way to counter it, because what the man has tried to do in this situation is remove the woman's base (in grappling terms) by claiming there's no possible logical argument she can make because she is, ipso facto, not a logical operator.

The lovely irony here is the man's argument is the illogical one, but most men who attempt to make this argument are too stupid to notice.

And that's why you can't have nice things, guys, and why I am not going to return to this subforum.
giphy.gif

I figure any female members on this forum are not "hotter" than Liz Carmouche...or Fallon Fox.
20130221083121_IMG_1001.JPG

A girl from my mma gym use to post in the training subs. She doesn’t train anymore though and I haven’t seen her around her for a while.

Wow, I can't imagine why women don't like to hang out here! I see here we have the classic:

I would call it an ad hominem attack, but it's really ad feminam. And there's no way to counter it, because what the man has tried to do in this situation is remove the woman's base (in grappling terms) by claiming there's no possible logical argument she can make because she is, ipso facto, not a logical operator.

The lovely irony here is the man's argument is the illogical one, but most men who attempt to make this argument are too stupid to notice.

And that's why you can't have nice things, guys, and why I am not going to return to this subforum.
Your post reads like a cuckanam

@IngaVovchanchyn you are a female poster arent ya ?

@frenzy who musta changed her name or got banned was/is

@ehthiest also isnt coming up now but im pretty sure that was a chick as well

A few of them lurk here and there

No, of course not. There is no way women could take time out from their primary interests:
Ruining men by any means necessary. Making up false rape allegations. Crying hysterically into a tub of ice cream. Painting their nails. Practicing their witches' cackle.

Spoken like a miserable human being (who probably abuses women physically and then cries about it)

How many times did your parents molest you?

I honestly haven't run into this argument on Sherdog, unless it was tongue in cheek. Even some folks who don't like me much don't come at me with that.

The only tiresome thing is people get into this discussion about what your sex is. Are you really a woman? It's axiomatic to some people that literally no one on the internet is female. A brief consideration of demographics should be enough to disabuse people of that notion, but it isn't. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't say anything about my sex, but it's only because of that sort of discussion and not due to any overt disrespect. Overall, I'd rate Sherdog as a pretty equal place for men and women.

yes

i am a chick at night

Y'all are forgetting the finest female on Sherdog. I feel like a middle schooler when I see her. She left me off her top hunks of Sherdog thread though, so I'm not revealing her name.

Isn't doughbelly just a tranny?
Just?

That's like saying Fedor is JUST a Russian.

@Doughbelly is one of the most open, honest, and insightful posters on sherdog, and no, I'm not joking. She needs to post more.

Last edited:

Male or female, I think the one thing you need in order to enjoy sherdog is a thick skin and a willingness to be made fun of.

I don't get all upset when people make jokes about small Asian penises even though I have two of them.

There was some interesting posters that I know were female. Ponda, Cuffs, Girlfightfan, Stout, Frenzy, R3znor, Sarah, i saw photo evidence of most and can confirm they were female. There were a few others...I can’t remember the names....one was into military guys and liked huge dicks. Another told the story of how her father ate diapers. I think we need more chicks in the berry, because lately the ph has been off.

Just?

That's like saying Fedor is JUST a Russian.

@Doughbelly is one of the most open, honest, and insightful posters on sherdog, and no, I'm not joking. She needs to post more.
A rarity on here, I'll have to check the posts out next time I see him in the last reply column.

Last edited:
Back