Have there EVER been women on Sherdog forums?

@Doughbelly is the only female on sherdog as far as I'm concerned. She did a whole ama thread proving it.

I'm convinced banchan was female. You could tell by the way she argued.

I'm on the fence about @Kardashians
He/she says a lot of logical things, which is inconsistent with the women I have met.

of course not.
they were all sexually assaulted (aka, guys here tried to hit on them) and run off from sherdog.

Nothing but a bunch of chicks with dicks and tranny bangers.

Maybe 1 or 2 really confused chicks. For the most part all I've seen are a bunch of screwed up guys looking for attention by pretending to be chicks.

@Doughbelly is the only female on sherdog as far as I'm concerned. She did a whole ama thread proving it.

He/she says a lot of logical things, which is inconsistent with the women I have met.

If Kardashians is a real girl she's definitely a basement dwelling one.

Of course not. If there were they should be banned anyway.

After extensive stalking of @Kardashians (with my right-hand man, @scorpipede, by my side of course), I've concluded there are indeed no women here.

Very convincing tranny, though.

Isn't doughbelly just a tranny?

Isn't doughbelly just a tranny?
utzTCyo.png

Im the one who brought kardashians here. And yes shes a real she i known for like 8 years

also yes shes a basement dweller and needs to be nicer to her momma

Wow, I can't imagine why women don't like to hang out here! I see here we have the classic:

Man: Hurr durr, women are illogical.
Woman: I am somewhat offended by that assertion.
Man: Look at how emotional you are! OMG!1111!!
Woman: *unsurprisingly, chooses to leave*

I would call it an ad hominem attack, but it's really ad feminam. And there's no way to counter it, because what the man has tried to do in this situation is remove the woman's base (in grappling terms) by claiming there's no possible logical argument she can make because she is, ipso facto, not a logical operator.

The lovely irony here is the man's argument is the illogical one, but most men who attempt to make this argument are too stupid to notice.

And that's why you can't have nice things, guys, and why I am not going to return to this subforum.

Back