Have some evidence to show UFC is getting out of WMMA

Cyborg, Claudia Gadela, Jessica Andrade, Amanda Nunes, Maycee Barber, Valentina Shevchenko,
even Ronda Rousey have decent skills and always try to finish fights and they should be kept and cherished by the company.
I mean that's one way they win me over. They have to work harder than the men sometimes, but I like women who have the killer instinct.

I could count a number of females I'd keep in the UFC and an equal or greater number that I think would be better kept out.

The quality just isn't there.
I'll say this much, The 135 and 145 pound divisions in WMMA are just plain shit. 115 however, Is among the most competitive and entertaining divisions in the UFC IMO. if, Andrade, Gadhela, Karolina, Joanna, Rose or waterson are fighting, you're guaranteed an entertaining bout on any given night. Suarez, Rawlings, Van Zant, herrig, and Esparaza can also provide entertaining bouts from time to time.

I think they should drop 135, 145 and just have 115 and 125. Women are more Athletic at that weight, and I have to imagine that the average athletic female is closer to that weight class.

Since Invicta is female only, let's go back to the UFC being male only.

Seems fair.

Since UFC 224 in May 2018 we haven't had a single schedule women's main event in any capacity. UFC 224 Nunes vs Pennington had the worst buy-rate ever in UFC history since 2005 with 85000 buys. Just so you know Demetrious Johnson never sold that low before. We have been blessed without WMMA main events for close to 6 months and with the schedule til February is known we can confirm that it will 9 months free of WMMA main events

bXYJIiy.jpg

4zRXvVl.jpg

I am thankful the UFC prevented Sijiare Eubanks from main eventing MSG at UFC 230 after listening to fan backlash and put sijiara on the prelims. I don't care if you think it makes me sexist that i don't want to watch women fighting. I don't believe i am watching the best the sport has to offer when i see it.
i-dont-give-a-fuck_o_226813.gif

Go ahead and be white knights
<Waaah>
I hate WMMA and hope it disappears from PPV cards entirely.

<28>
Well done you pink goof
<31>

EDIT: Okay i will admit Cyborg and Suarez are great fighters, i still don't care tho because you know they have no competition
Awww do women scare you?? Does your wittle boyhood feel threatened by women fighters?

I'll say this much, The 135 and 145 pound divisions in WMMA are just plain shit. 115 however, Is among the most competitive and entertaining divisions in the UFC IMO. if, Andrade, Gadhela, Karolina, Joanna, Rose or waterson are fighting, you're guaranteed an entertaining bout on any given night. Suarez, Rawlings, Van Zant, herrig, and Esparaza can also provide entertaining bouts from time to time.

I think they should drop 135, 145 and just have 115 and 125. Women are more Athletic at that weight, and I have to imagine that the average athletic female is closer to that weight class.

That is interesting. 135 and 145 women are naturally like 160+ and watching them fight is like watching Fight Night early-prelim or fight pass middleweight scrubs.

The smaller you go they do appear to move better.

How dare you present a sexist, misogynist view of athletics. You should be ashamed of yourself for enjoying photos such as the following.

6987ffec3b0f2a8272adce88a6a386dc.jpg

the average female is not 115 or 125. the average model is that weight, but definately not the average woman or athlete.

Evidence? Huh.. not really. You just cherry picked some information that still is very inconclusive. Fallacious of your part.
In philosophy, a formal fallacy, deductive fallacy, logical fallacy or non sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow") is a pattern of reasoning rendered invalid by a flaw in its logical structure that can neatly be expressed in a standard logic system, for example propositional logic. It is defined as a deductive argument that is invalid. The argument itself could have true premises, but still have a false conclusion. Thus, a formal fallacy is a fallacy where deduction goes wrong, and is no longer a logical process. However, this may not affect the truth of the conclusion since validity and truth are separate in formal logic.
+
ea85373e1a4be27f5a7ada08f1bc1ba3.png

I don't think they are totally getting rid of it.

I can guarantee WFW is taking the boot if Cyborg loses to Nunes. That division shouldn't of been added anyways.
Women's 125 was also added way too early.
They should've kept it at 115 and 135 for at least the next 5 years.

I don't think they are totally getting rid of it.

I can guarantee WFW is taking the boot if Cyborg loses to Nunes. That division shouldn't of been added anyways.
Women's 125 was also added way too early.
They should've kept it at 115 and 135 for at least the next 5 years.
125 was more stacked than 135 before UFC jumped on the Ronda hype train, to be honest UFC's flyweight division is already better than it's bantamweight, how it was too early? you're wrong here

Idk what type of thread it was MEANT to be, so here's Larkin Love bc I got nothing helpful.

20181109_191802.gif

125 was more stacked than 135 before UFC jumped on the Ronda hype train, to be honest UFC's flyweight division is already better than it's bantamweight, how it was too early? you're wrong here
I might be wrong I'm not really informed on this one.

the average female is not 115 or 125. the average model is that weight, but definately not the average woman or athlete.

He means the walk around weight of your typical Strawweight and Flyweight. Your typical 115 fighter usually weighs 125-135 and your typical 125 fighter weighs from 135-145. 125-145 at average height(5'3-5'6), it the typical athletic female.

Ronda was like 5'6-5'7 and 150 and she was kind of thick.

Back