Have I tapped in to something paranormal?

wtf is going on?

• Total voters
make a thread about roseanne before this new return series gets any footing.

make another celebrity appreciation thread and sit back and wait. If you have superpowers then we need to test them. Refine them. Use it for good. Just think, we could be rid of Shia Labeouf for good.

I actually did make one about Shia a long time ago. I forgot about that. He's still fine. I mean he's batshit crazy, but in a hilarious way.

* did I make Shia Labeouf insane? :eek:

:D

Yeah man it's really amazing that you said something about two incredibly unhealthy people before they died.

Bill Paxton was 61 and having heart surgery.

Charlie Murphy had leukemia.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Try saying something about someone who isn't already on death's door and see if you tapped into anything.

You're a known troll Garner, but I'm gonna go ahead and say this because it's relevant, I didn't know either one of these guys was unhealthy when I made the threads. And you already know that probably, because NOBODY knew Charlie Murphy was sick, outside his family and friends I guess. Same with Paxton having heart surgery. And even if somebody did know that he was having heart surgery....who would've said something about him having a stroke? Not to mention, what about the Powers Boothe thing? Did anybody know he was sick? I didn't. But don't answer me, seriously, because you will not draw me into a back and fourth that lasts for weeks, the way I've seen you do others. I won't answer you.

Last edited:
You're a known troll Garner, but I'm gonna go ahead and say this because it' relevant, I didn't know either one of these guys was unhealthy when I made the threads. And you already know that probably, because NOBODY knew Charlie Murphy was sick, outside his family and friends I guess. And probably the same with Paxton having heart surgery. And even if somebody did know, in Paxton's case, that he was having heart surgery....who would've actually said something about him having a stroke? Not to mention, what about the Powers Boothe thing? Did anybody know he was sick? I didn't. But don't answer me, seriously, because you will not draw me into a back and fourth that lasts for months, the way I've seen you do others. I won't answer you.

I troll people with scientific knowledge, math and reason? I troll people by making them use peer reviewed data to back up extraordinary claims?

<mma4>

Make a @Fraser B appreciation thread and all will be forgiven.

You should play the lottery to see if you win and then give me a cut if you do.

Make a thread about jgarner

What do you want to talk about? My strict adherence to scientific standards and reason? My inability to believe absurd things solely because of a gut feeling that it's true? My ability to use critical thinking from a neutral perspective? How your mom loves taking my loads?

hqdefault.jpg

You either have clairvoyance or the touch of death.

My sister's fiance has the same power. Except when he says " I wish they would die " or " kill themself " etc it usually ends up happening that year. Kind of strange.

Maybe he's actually murdering those people. Not sure.

Shit dude... what about all the chicks in the Adam Sandler thread? Do you realize what you did when you made that thread?

I sent an email to Richard Pryor and he died that week. My wife still gives me a hard time about it.

What do you want to talk about? My strict adherence to scientific standards and reason? My inability to believe absurd things solely because of a gut feeling that it's true? My ability to use critical thinking from a neutral perspective? How your mom loves taking my loads?

Rude

My ex wife, please create a thread on my ex wife being the man.

If you can predict the future, whats this weeks powerball numbers???

Back