Have any of these "finding" reality shows ever actually found anything?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm seeing more and more of these treasure hunting type shows and they always act like they found something significant and it always turns out to be nothing. I get it's for ratings but have any of them actually found anything? Or say proven something historic?

They found Hitler alive in South America, but Tim Kennedy obliterated him too quickly for anyone to see.

James Cameron actually found the Bismarck.

Yeah. They found a bunch of fucking dummies to watch that bullshit.

Although Cameron did a documentary on visiting it Robert Ballard had found it in 1989 according to wikipedia

Yeah, I just meant that he actually got there and got the cameras down. If it had been typical History Channel bullshit, the series would have claimed that the Bismarck never existed and also came from outer space, and then failed to take any pictures of it at the bottom of the ocean.

Yeah, I just meant that he actually got there and got the cameras down. If it had been typical History Channel bullshit, the series would have claimed that the Bismarck never existed and also came from outer space, and then failed to take any pictures of it at the bottom of the ocean.
It sucks. I used to like the History channel. The only good stuff anymore is on at like 4am now.

No otherwise it would be called "found" reality shows.

Joe Rogan found everything, then questioned it

It sucks. I used to like the History channel. The only good stuff anymore is on at like 4am now.
When Darel find million dollar locker room Dave stop showing himself and its stop be interesting anymore

I don't watch them, but I've found a few chicks from reality show that I can rub one out over.....does that count about finding stuff ?

Back