Haters are so blind in their hate that they don't even want to recognise these eye pokes.

Guy bringing his hands straight up, back to his face, after getting his kick caught is neither a "technique" nor is it "instinctively dirty."

May have changed the fight, but this was nowhere near the 'sticking your hand straight out with your fingers open to stop a charging fighter's face' shit he did to Nelson.
Yes. The first rule of being a dirty fighter is moderate your dirty-ness. Maybe gouge one fight, poke another, and fishhook the next. What solid eyeball technique he’s got, Joe.

Kinda sad Perry’s fans can’t accept the fact that he’s a mid tier fighter

I don’t care about most any injustice that Perry is on the wrong side of. Obnoxious twat.

why is the ref behind them.

ponzi is smart he pulls eyepokes at angles the ref cant see/

Eye pokes wasn't even the issue! Ponz ran the whole R1 and R2

If these are not game changing eye pokes then tell me what is.

plat-poked-by-ponzi-jpg.313561

Fucking cheat got away with these dirty techniques.

They really need to be stamping down hard on eye pokes. Points deducted and potential disqualification.

Is it treated as a groin strike with recovery time?

Im no fan of Perry and his gang of teenage homos, but that was a blantant nasty eye poke and how many times is a poke the turning point of a fight

First is was Alan JoubRAN then it was Pokeiago Runzinibbio.

If this was PRIDE those 2 runners would have received yellow cards.

Ponzo would have been disqualified for the eye pokes and running.

Unfortunately the Unified Rules in the UFC reward running and ignore eyepokes way too much.

Perry is undefeated under PRIDE rules
Nether would have been penalised in pride for failing to engage, tne model beat him its something you have to deal with

He's argentinian. Ever watch them play soccer? A bunch of dirty dogs is what they are

Wouldn't think much of it if I hadn't seen him fingerbang Gunnar's eye sockets. Guy is just an instinctively dirty fighter.

Didnt change the outcome though.

Have u ever fought with 1,5 eyes? Ur timing gets fed up for sure. How du you know it didnt affect any of Perrys reactions during that fight?

Back