Haters are so blind in their hate that they don't even want to recognise these eye pokes.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If these are not game changing eye pokes then tell me what is.

plat-poked-by-ponzi-jpg.313561

Fucking cheat got away with these dirty techniques.

Wouldn't think much of it if I hadn't seen him fingerbang Gunnar's eye sockets. Guy is just an instinctively dirty fighter.

Didnt change the outcome though.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter Mike is more popular then that scared goof will ever be.

Obvious eye poke. He's only 26 so he'll get it back.

So it was all down to eye pokes and a lucky spinning elbow.
That wasn't the fight I saw, did the eye poke in the 2nd gas him out for the 3rd so he couldn't do anything at all?

Lol...that was a fist not a finger <45>

And Perry is a mid-level gatekeeper at best.

Last edited:

Looks unintentional... Ponzinibbio swung his arm out as he was kicking, and Perry ducked right into his extended hand.

Perry should have stopped and ask the ref for a break if it affected his ability to fight, but he didn't, so it wasn't a fight changer.

mike perry looked sloppy with lunging telegraphed hooking punches and he gassed in the middle of the second.

he had a speck of heart, but didn't look anything like a world beater

Guy bringing his hands straight up, back to his face, after getting his kick caught is neither a "technique" nor is it "instinctively dirty."

May have changed the fight, but this was nowhere near the 'sticking your hand straight out with your fingers open to stop a charging fighter's face' shit he did to Nelson.

First is was Alan JoubRAN then it was Pokeiago Runzinibbio.

If this was PRIDE those 2 runners would have received yellow cards.

Ponzo would have been disqualified for the eye pokes and running.

Unfortunately the Unified Rules in the UFC reward running and ignore eyepokes way too much.

Perry is undefeated under PRIDE rules

It didnt look as obvious as Jones literally sticking his fingers forward in Rampages eyes lol

Ohhoho so funny. The little Perry cheerleaders acting like it was the first eye poke in mma history. The greatest fighters fight through that shit and gets the win. GSP was poked in the eye twenty times against Shields (someone who would sub Perry in round one) and he still managed to win with ease.

I find it very ironic that Perry is one bad ass mother fucker while his fanbois are such a bunch of little girls.

First is was Alan JoubRAN then it was Pokeiago Runzinibbio.

If this was PRIDE those 2 runners would have received yellow cards.

Ponzo would have been disqualified for the eye pokes and running.

Unfortunately the Unified Rules in the UFC reward running and ignore eyepokes way too much.

Perry is undefeated under PRIDE rules

If this was Pride, one of them woulda took a dive.

Pride's dead. For a reason.

Back