Hate on Tyron all you want but he's the closest incarnation to Bruce Lee we have

Internet anonymity.
giphy.gif

I really wish Dana would stfu sometimes. It was the perfect gameplay. And sure casual fans that don't appreciate how insane it is to stop two dozen TD attempts by Maia (because Woodley never overcommited) but the UFC should always be trying to convert casuals into hardcore fans. Telling them this isn't really a sport and strategy doesn't count isn't a good way to go about it.
perfect plan if his job was to solely neutralize demian. he deserved to get shit on

I really wish Dana would stfu sometimes. It was the perfect gameplay. And sure casual fans that don't appreciate how insane it is to stop two dozen TD attempts by Maia (because Woodley never overcommited) but the UFC should always be trying to convert casuals into hardcore fans. Telling them this isn't really a sport and strategy doesn't count isn't a good way to go about it.
It sucked

no

i shall treat tyrons fights the same way i treated tim sylvia and gsp fights. not watch them.

I 100% agree

People liked and enjoyed watching Bruce Lee, Tron, not so much.
IMG_8206.PNG

Tyron is boring as fuck. So was gsp, so was Aldo. Who fucking cares? Not everyone is going to be exciting.

Now we have jordan breen going full sjw shitting on mma fans because people are shitting on the maia fight.

Listen to his last podcast. The cuck is almost jizzing his pants talking about racism with a black dude.

Alright now breen is talking about microaggressions. Jesus christ what a fucking cuck.

Nope the fight sucked.

Actually couldn't agree with you more. I will say I bought into Dana's rant until I watched the failed takedowns video and saw that Maia was diving under punches. The quote "defence wins championships" is completely lost on Dana.

Back