Hate on Tyron all you want but he's the closest incarnation to Bruce Lee we have

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score

No one has mastered the art of Fighting without Fighting like T-Woodz. Bruce Lee would be proud.

I really wish Dana would stfu sometimes. It was the perfect gameplay. And sure casual fans that don't appreciate how insane it is to stop two dozen TD attempts by Maia (because Woodley never overcommited) but the UFC should always be trying to convert casuals into hardcore fans. Telling them this isn't really a sport and strategy doesn't count isn't a good way to go about it.

If you make a post about fighter reincarnation or another fighter taking someone's soul or the like...lose my number.

Thread hijack. I hate it when people down Bruce Lee by making inconsistent arguments, among other things.

A person will talk about the importance of speed and strength, but when talking about Bruce Lee, who was quicker than MOST others, and pound-for-pound strong as HELL, they start talking jibberish.

Hate on Tyron all you want but at least he is a traditional MMA fighter and didn't call out Mike Tyson for a super fight.

Why do people make stupid threads like these?

If Woodley overcommitted and slipped, ended up on the ground and got strangled everyone would be shitting on him

If you make a post about fighter reincarnation or another fighter taking someone's soul or the like...lose my number.

Your mom is the only one who has your phone number, stop playin <Lmaoo>

Why do people make stupid threads like these?

Sorry it doesn't live up to the intellectual fodder that is "What's next for the Bellator lhw division?" and "What next Kelvin Gastelum"? <45>

I really wish Dana would stfu sometimes. It was the perfect gameplay. And sure casual fans that don't appreciate how insane it is to stop two dozen TD attempts by Maia (because Woodley never overcommited) but the UFC should always be trying to convert casuals into hardcore fans. Telling them this isn't really a sport and strategy doesn't count isn't a good way to go about it.
Lol you sound like woodley's manager , every fan has the right to be pissed off he damaged maias eye with his first fucking punch bro and most definitely could have ended that fight in the 1st or 2nd rd . Imagine if someone like jones fought like that ? Woodley makes gsp look like a dare devil and is only getting worse as each fight goes by . He doesnt even deserve what he is paid right now , nobody wants to see someone fight in such a negetive manner , i guess except you and maybe 3 other ppl enjoy 65 combined punches in 25 min

1152438351-Full-Interview-Alex-Caceres-talks-prepping.jpg

I thought that was that Asian LW... what's his name again? Kevin Lee.

Back