Has this season changed your opinion of Sonnen?

Great person, great charisma, great empathy towards his fighters...Great coach. and very humble.

I like him more, but I don't think that means I actually like him.

He is a great coach though.

Some people just are gifted speakers, Chael is one of those people

Jon Jones is better than Chael at alot of things....maybe everything, but Chael is the better coach because he knows how to get things across to his young fighters in the right way

I am a convert (almost)...I think that he still crosses the line with certain comments although he is coming off as a great coach. I also agree that Tito was also a very good coach.

This season has made me like Jones more, tbh. I've been a Chael fan for a couple years now.

Absolutely. He comes off as a great coach and motivator as well as just an overall good dude.

Always been a Chael fan. I know he puts on an act. It's his intention to play the heel in areas because he wants that heat. It's likely the thing that drives him to perform better. "Look at all these people booing... I'm going to prove them wrong". And when they're cheering because you did the impossible, you know that those cheers were earned.

What's great is that some of the stuff he says are universal. The stuff about "Actions being more important than feelings." It's something that everybody should know honestly. You can't control how someone feels. You can only control the actions that you can take.

I've seen a positive side to him I hadn't seen before, but he still always appears to be playing a role.

Back