Has this ever happened in MMA?

That dude made a true statement by walking out of the fight.

He is a coward.

Any story behind this? If you dont want to fight a guy, you dont sign to fight him.

Kinda. Joe Son lost by terror.

Last edited:
Look at the size of those big bastards.

Conor will do his best impression when he steps into the cage against Khabib.

Dude had to get to bed for his real job... garbage pick up on Saturday.

Well Joe Son lost via Terror... So I think it actually has.

First time I've ever seen that in any combat sport and I've been a fan for 30 years!!

Why even sign the contract if you're that scared and make a fool of yourself quiting before the fight even starts instead. Crazy

What happened? Was he hurt or something?

Maybe he had Lewis' problem and "just had to booboo"?? I'd also walk to the back instead of getting punched in the gut and shitting all over the canvas on national tv. He would solely be known for that even after he's dead and gone. If that's the cause I wouldn't hold it against him.

EDIT: WOW, no, he said his reason was "he wasn't getting paid enough to fight and wants respect" . wtf?

Last edited:
He clearly left his oven on, don't want no house fire.

Ultimate sportsmanship.

Let your opponent win without either one taking any damage.

This is what true martial artists do in a fight. In comparison GSP GnPs opponents for 25 minutes and it's absolutely disgusting.

First time I've ever seen that in any combat sport and I've been a fan for 30 years!!

Why even sign the contract if you're that scared and make a fool of yourself quiting before the fight even starts instead. Crazy

Royce almost did the same thing against Harold Howard, except he left before the bell rang I believe

He could have at least pulled a Sapp and flopped after the first punch.

Back