Has there ever been a U.S. President who whines more than TRUMP?

Trump fights back. And that has actually worked very well for him. The Bushes allowed the media to trample them mercilessly without fighting back. So did Romney and McCain.

You call it whining. We call it winning!

W got a second term. Whatever he was doing, carrying himself above the muck instead of diving into it, it worked.

Not sure what side you're on anyway. Trump himself calls it "whining".

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...us-whiner-want-to-have-flexibility-on-policy/

Not really though. The entire basis of why shit tons of people dislike him is a lie to begin with. They made him out to be a racist even though there's absolutely ZERO evidence that he's a racist. They lied about him mocking a disabled reporter, lied about him "hating" women, lied about him being a white supremacist, lied about him calling all Mexicans rapists, etc

They lied about him mocking a disabled reporter
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wrong-say-he-moc/

Trump said that Clinton is "wrong" to say he mocked a disabled reporter.

Trump may deny that he intentionally mocked Kovaleski for his disability, but many Americans believe his remarks amounted to mocking, and we concur that that’s a reasonable -- indeed, perhaps the only -- interpretation of his actions. The notion that Trump’s comments about Cruz and a general undercut Clinton’s claim don’t hold water, because all three examples constitute mocking, whether a disability was involved or not. We rate the statement False.

lied about him "hating" women

The media never said he hated women, that was the narrative that trump and his supporters started to say. The media was talking about his sexism towards women.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/po...tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

lied about him calling all Mexicans rapists

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

I guess this one little diddy at the end was all you needed to feel better about the President?

Don't compare President Trump to whiney SJW brats. Trump talks about real life stuff like illegal immigrants sneaking into America doing real harm.

Let's not pretend Trump's not a massive liar to boot. Hillary may have been a terrible opponent but this is hardly a paragon of truth and virtue we have in charge now.

That dude comes out with an imperial shit-ton of not-real-life stuff.

Don't compare President Trump to whiney SJW brats. Trump talks about real life stuff like illegal immigrants sneaking into America doing real harm.

SJW whines about made up issues that is not even an issue like "omg he called me a he when I'm now a she." Very childish. Reminds me of kids purposely mislabeling each other to "make fun" (jokes) of them. Nobody meant to hurt your little feelings. We're just not as politically correct as you want us to. It's not even important..
"can we focus back on the real conversation?"
"no you called me a he when I'm a she now, you apologize to me right you racist mofo"

See the difference?

He whines about made up stuff to or have you forgotten about the "Alternative Facts".

It's funny how RW will gobble up the "alternative facts" claim yet they had real issue when Clinton claimed a BJ wasn't sex. Now I think Clinton was an idiot when he made that statement just as the Trump Administration should be held accountable for the "alternative facts" assertion.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wrong-say-he-moc/

The media never said he hated women, that was the narrative that trump and his supporters started to say. The media was talking about his sexism towards women.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/po...tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

I guess this one little diddy at the end was all you needed to feel better about the President?

Politifact is a biased, shitty source. They'll give you "PANTS ON FIRE" for something that's correct because they don't like the way you said it, yet left leaning statements are given more leeway. That's not a source. Try again.

NC1kaSJ.jpg

PLKOyZH.jpg

c8wx9Xy.jpg

b0pyszM.jpg

TtLRFof.jpg

Trump has mocked people with his arms flailing the entire campaign, and dates back to 2005. That reporters disability makes it so he can't move his arm. That's not what Trump did. He didn't mock his disability whatsoever.

Second, the media most certainly tried to portray him as a sexist, and they went absolutely apeshit over that painstakingly irrelevant Hollywood Access tape. The reasoning for calling someone a sexist nowadays is just for being "mean" to women or saying things about them in an uncouth way even though he does that to men too. He must be a misandrist too, right?

Third, that quote is worded incorrectly. "They're bringing crime... THEIR rapists" is what he said. You've been duped by the media lying to you.

The media blew up literally everything he said after a certain point. Part of it was Trump's rating drawing ability, other part was this:

CNN_Propaganda.png

160807145648-how-trump-supporters-view-media-coverage-00023602-full-169.jpg

Did the media really have to blow up any of it?

This is the first US President that has been publically recorded talking about grabbing women by the pussy, being able to shoot someone in the street and not losing any votes, completely exaggerating everything he has done or is do, takes credit for things he hasn't done, birtherism, his fascination with conspiracy theories, the list goes on and on. The man creates the material himself.

He didn't have to come out and say his inauguration had the highest attendance of any US President. There was no need.

He won the election, who cares he lost the popular vote. It's not as if he was the first President this has happened to so why continue to bring it up.

Trump shows to have a very thin skin and I can bet you China, Russia and Iran are taking notes.

Holding the media accountable for dishonest coverage is not just whining. They keep saying he's "obsessing over his crowd size", but the media are the ones who felt the need to put up a picture of before the crowd got there compared to a full Obama crowd. Why wouldn't he want to call them on deceptive reporting? If he's just being a baby by calling them dishonest and the dems and media are so far above it, why did CNN give the dishonest comparison in the first place, and why is a democrat senator here questioning someone from the budget committee about the inauguration crowd?

I never supported Hillary and think Trump has some solid ideas but we're only a week in and he's already getting kind of tiresome with his constant whining. Admittedly he was also doing it during his campaign, so maybe I should've gotten used to it by now, but I figured once he won he would calm down and start acting with a little more class and being less insecure and defensive.

I've been around since Reagan, so lived through Clinton, both Bushes and Obama and never remember a US President who came across as even close to as much of a whiner as Trump does. Is it because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth to multi-millionaire parents who spoiled him and made him come across as so entitled? I don't remember any candidate, let alone President, who played the victim as much as he does. As crappy as Hillary was as a choice for the American people, at least she wasn't constantly sticking out her bottom lip and pouting like her main opponent was.

On the one hand the extent to which Trump has come to be considered a big ol' whiner could be reduced if he quit tweeting, since that's where most of his complaining can be seen, but on the other hand, is the tweeting also something which actually draws a large amount of his supporters to him?

ETA: This is not an accusation which is even close to controversial by the way. The man himself doesn't deny it. In fact he's flat-out called himself a whiner --- http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...us-whiner-want-to-have-flexibility-on-policy/

I'm mostly interested in how him being that type of person plays to the American public. Clearly anyone who supports him can have zero problem with people who come across as whiners.

You misspelled wins.

Funny seeing liberals complaining about Trump "whining" when that's all they've done since the day he won the election.

He's only been President Of The United States for one week and he's getting criticized for everything.

It's going to be a LONG 8 years (for them).

Not even close. He is weak, petty, thin skinned, stupid, etc. An embarrassment.

This is the first US President that has been publically recorded talking about grabbing women by the pussy, being able to shoot someone in the street and not losing any votes, completely exaggerating everything he has done or is do, takes credit for things he hasn't done, birtherism, his fascination with conspiracy theories, the list goes on and on. The man creates the material himself.

He didn't have to come out and say his inauguration had the highest attendance of any US President. There was no need.

He won the election, who cares he lost the popular vote. It's not as if he was the first President this has happened to so why continue to bring it up.

Trump shows to have a very thin skin and I can bet you China, Russia and Iran are taking notes.

A) he wasn't publicly recorded- he wasn't aware the recording was running. It was publicly released 11 years after by Clinton shills.
B) Grow a pair, you sound like a eunuch. An excuse of a male.

I never supported Hillary and think Trump has some solid ideas but we're only a week in and he's already getting kind of tiresome with his constant whining. Admittedly he was also doing it during his campaign, so maybe I should've gotten used to it by now, but I figured once he won he would calm down and start acting with a little more class and being less insecure and defensive.

I've been around since Reagan, so lived through Clinton, both Bushes and Obama and never remember a US President who came across as even close to as much of a whiner as Trump does. Is it because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth to multi-millionaire parents who spoiled him and made him come across as so entitled? I don't remember any candidate, let alone President, who played the victim as much as he does. As crappy as Hillary was as a choice for the American people, at least she wasn't constantly sticking out her bottom lip and pouting like her main opponent was.

On the one hand the extent to which Trump has come to be considered a big ol' whiner could be reduced if he quit tweeting, since that's where most of his complaining can be seen, but on the other hand, is the tweeting also something which actually draws a large amount of his supporters to him?

ETA: This is not an accusation which is even close to controversial by the way. The man himself doesn't deny it. In fact he's flat-out called himself a whiner --- http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...us-whiner-want-to-have-flexibility-on-policy/

I'm mostly interested in how him being that type of person plays to the American public. Clearly anyone who supports him can have zero problem with people who come across as whiners.

Fuckin Obama whined for 8 years. I believe that's a record.

Not even close. He is weak, petty, thin skinned, stupid, etc. An embarrassment.

Then what does that make all the politicians who got whooped by him?
He took out 18 seasoned politicians and is currently making America great again while eunuchs like yourself are whining.
<{jackyeah}>

Funny seeing liberals complaining about Trump "whining" when that's all they've done since the day he won the election.

Meh, Trump just spent the last 8 years whining about Obama being president.

He's such a tremendous whiner he even pre-whined about the 2016 election just in case he lost.

Anyone supporting Trump while blaming his opponents for doing what Trump did is a hypocrite of gargantuan proportions, no question.

Fuckin Obama whined for 8 years.

Nope.

If you squint a little bit it looks like "Has there ever been a U.S. President who wins more than Trump?"

The medias been at war with him since he announced his candidacy

He responds when they put out bullshit fake news against him. If you wanna call that whining, cool.

It sucks that he has to waste so much time and energy dealing with it, but I don't think he should ignore the cancerous propaganda mills that are trying to undermine everything he does

SJW whines about made up issues that is not even an issue like "omg he called me a he when I'm now a she." Very childish. Reminds me of kids purposely mislabeling each other to "make fun" (jokes) of them. Nobody meant to hurt your little feelings. We're just not as politically correct as you want us to. It's not even important..
"can we focus back on the real conversation?"
"no you called me a he when I'm a she now, you apologize to me right you racist mofo"

See the difference?

Real like his fake crowd? Still pissy about that one too

Politifact is a biased, shitty source. They'll give you "PANTS ON FIRE" for something that's correct because they don't like the way you said it, yet left leaning statements are given more leeway. That's not a source. Try again.

NC1kaSJ.jpg

PLKOyZH.jpg

c8wx9Xy.jpg

b0pyszM.jpg

TtLRFof.jpg

Trump has mocked people with his arms flailing the entire campaign, and dates back to 2005. That reporters disability makes it so he can't move his arm. That's not what Trump did. He didn't mock his disability whatsoever.

Second, the media most certainly tried to portray him as a sexist, and they went absolutely apeshit over that painstakingly irrelevant Hollywood Access tape. The reasoning for calling someone a sexist nowadays is just for being "mean" to women or saying things about them in an uncouth way even though he does that to men too. He must be a misandrist too, right?

Third, that quote is worded incorrectly. "They're bringing crime... THEIR rapists" is what he said. You've been duped by the media lying to you.

I know you loved this post @Pwent

I'm so fuckin done with people linking to politifact as well, you have no idea

yea, i'm sure his thin skin has destroyed his 50years of business dealings.

You're just one of those dumb idiots following the left narrative, think for yourself for a change, not what CNN tells you to think, if that's possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back