Has there ever been a jewish profesional fighter?

when bellator went to Tel Aviv all the undercard were pro debuts..... can't tell you the current gen but apparently the next gen has been started

cant find any on fight finder
If we're talking about boxing too...former heavyweight champion of the world Max Baer

baer.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about. Genetics comes from both parents.

? Not talking about genetics but rather whether or not Israel recognizes you as Jewish.

No...his father was Japanese and his mother was Portuguese/Italian.

I'm not going to have an argument on this 'cause it don't matter anyways.

It was Lyoto's dad himself who said he married an Israeli (He said on the Japanese radio, He didn't
use the word "Jewish" but "Israeli".) in Brazil.

If we're talking about boxing too...former heavyweight champion of the world Max Baer

baer.jpg
Klitschko brothers. If I'm not mistaken they have Jewish ancestors from their father side and from mother side too. But they are not 100 % genetically Jewish and religiously I think they are Christians.

GettyImages-93061337.jpg

Not only is he Israeli, but he's also an Orthodox rabbi.

Dogma. You're still genetically part Jewish if your father is Jewish.

? Who exactly are you arguing with? I am Jewish by conversion and marriage. My daughter gained dual citizenship with Israel only as a result of her mother being jewish. I don't qualify. That is simply the way it works under Jewish law.

theres lots of mma fighters who are jewish

jon "the jew" jones
jewpage jackson
mirko jew cop
minotauro jewgueira
ken jewrock
connor mcjewgor
bob "the jew" sapp
jewant silva
fedor jewlianenko
matt jews
michael jewsping
dan henderjew
genki jewdo
demetrious jewson

there also are some jewish commentaters including jew rogan but im not sure what religion ariel helwani is.

Yes, his name was Jesus Christ and he defeated Satan. Does that answer your question?

Jesus died for your sins. Repent and baptize yourself.

edit: Look out for Vin Diesel. That guy will fuck shit up. I'd recommend praying to him, actually.

And I was calling that religious dogma. Jewish genetics isn't dictated by laws.

It's also an ethnicity.

https://www.ancestry.com/dna/ethnicity/european-jewish

If you want citizenship in Israel your mother has to be Jewish. Is that so hard for you to understand? It is a cultural requirement. By your "definition" a person with only a Jewish father would be recognized by Israel as Jewish because of genetics and that is simply incorrect.

You can keep trying to make some kind of point here or accept the facts of the culture and religion.

If you want citizenship in Israel your mother has to be Jewish. Is that so hard for you to understand? It is a cultural requirement. By your "definition" a person with only a Jewish father would be recognized by Israel as Jewish because of genetics and that is simply incorrect.

You can keep trying to make some kind of point here or accept the facts of the culture and religion.
I made no such claim. Do you have to be a citizen of Israel in order to be Jewish?

I made no such claim. Do you have to be a citizen of Israel in order to be Jewish?

No Judaism is a religion, having citizenship in Israel is something different. Anyone can join the religion but to have citizenship in Israel you have to qualify based on what I mentioned.

Back