Has there ever been a jewish profesional fighter?

Lot of great Jewish boxing champs between 1900-1930.

Rich kids don't fight. Jews did well in boxing though when they used to be poor immigrants in America. Like that Mickey Cohen guy they made a movie about.

Also that Russian street fighting legend who fights on youtube is Jewish.

There used to be lots of Jewish boxers is the early 1900's. mma. Not so sure

Charlie Brenneman
Ben Askren ????

They both have Jewfros.

Goldberg. The one that just beat Brock.

There was some Jewish guy that got ko'd in like 5 seconds on TUF 11 once. There was also some Jewish guy that got flying knee ko'd last year in the UFC. I don't remember either of their names.

Mortimer "I will schmear you" Bernstein was a good lightweight out on Long Island in the early years.

Is Faber really Jewish??? That one completely threw me off. I remember him talking about how his family raised him in some really liberal Church that sounded very hippie-ish.Where did you get this info from? And Arlovski is Jewish as well??? And Machida??? Never knew about them either. Is John Lineker? He has a Star of David tattoo so it made me wonder. That black boxer who fought Kovalev in Russia is jewish too I believe.

I'm Jewish, not that it matters, and I had relative that was a solid boxer. He fought Sugar Ray Robinson once. His name was Georgi Abrams. Most of the jews in combat sports I can think of were either in boxing or Olympic wrestling. Mostly from the Soviet Union. There has been one Olympic wrestler from Iran that was jewish too.

Back