Has there ever been a fighter for mentally destroyed than Bob Sapp?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like he gave up in every fight after Cro-cop destroyed him both physically and mentally

He stopped trying and is just collecting a paycheck, he tries for the first minute of the fight and gives up as soon as he gets hurt or in trouble on the ground. It is what it is.. he knows he can't be an elite fighter with his size and skill level so he's just trying to get paid.

That isn't mentally destroyed lol. He's getting paid big money to take dives.

It sure beats getting paid 35k by the UFC and 5k by Reebok.

That money doesn’t mean shit when you have CTE

Have you not seen him fight in the past 10 years? He folds as soon as he gets punched or acts like he's been punched/hurt. I doubt he's taken as much damage as real fighters in mma fights.

Ronda literally thought God hated her lol

Have you not seen him fight in the past 10 years? He folds as soon as he gets punched or acts like he's been punched/hurt. I doubt he's taken as much damage as real fighters in mma fights.

Pudz and Soa put a beating on him, he covers up, but punches still get through.

Pudz and Soa put a beating on him, he covers up, but punches still get through.

Lol

Pudz has 1 KO in his entire career and he's as much of a circus attraction as Bob Sapp. If you watch the fight Bob Sapp and Pudz swing for the fences and then mins into the fight Pudz picks his leg up, Bob Sapp falls to the ground, covers up in a ball as he usually does, and gets hit in the arm by Pudz by the majority of his punches

In the Soa fight, Sapp pretends to be hurt by a punch, falls to the ground, he covers and Soa then throws a couple of rapid little punches at him and they declare it a TKO.

In both fights Bob Sapp gets up and walks away 5 secs later.

Lol

Pudz has 1 KO in his entire career and he's as much of a circus attraction as Bob Sapp. If you watch the fight Bob Sapp and Pudz swing for the fences and then mins into the fight Pudz picks his leg up, Bob Sapp falls to the ground, covers up in a ball as he usually does, and gets hit in the arm by Pudz by the majority of his punches

In the Soa fight, Sapp pretends to be hurt by a punch, falls to the ground, he covers and Soa then throws a couple of rapid little punches at him and they declare it a TKO.

In both fights Bob Sapp gets up and walks away 5 secs later.

I'm pretty sure i've seen Pudz get completely mind broken.. i think he's tapped to strikes before too

He did very well against Ernesto Hoost,
Dont know what happened to him but there are not many fighters that can stand against Hoost

I'm pretty sure i've seen Pudz get completely mind broken.. i think he's tapped to strikes before too

He's the Bob Sapp equivalent for the Polish fans. The only difference is Pudz is really trying his best to win while Bob Sapp does it on purpose. Also we have seen Bob Sapp powerbomb Nog to death almost and he tko'd the great Ernesto Hoost twice.

I wouldn't say he was destroyed either way, just started throwing fights for what ever reason.

Oliver mcall.

He literally broke in the ring.

Bob Sapp doesn't mentally break. Bob Sapp throws fights in order to not get brain damage.

Oliver mcall.

He literally broke in the ring.

Bob Sapp doesn't mentally break. Bob Sapp throws fights in order to not get brain damage.

Not exactly the same thing, McCall has had his issues battling drug addiction and mental illness.

Not exactly the same thing, McCall has had his issues battling drug addiction and mental illness.
It's literally the epitome of a fighter breaking in the ring dispute his issues. I don't blame mcall he had serious demons. But I've never seen a fighter so broken in the middle of a fight.

Sapp was never mentally broken. Sapp had the wrong mentality period. Except obviously when he was smashing hoost and nogueria at the beginning of his career.

He literally throws fights for money. I don't think that's mentally broken. I think in some twisted way he's being a bit smart.

Obviously I would have rather have him have a come to fight mentality. At least he won't have brain damage later.

Last edited:
Well he still had a good legit career after Cro Cop so i guess not, it was more of Ray Sefo and some MMA guys beating him

Conor being pregnant for 500 days

Back