Has there ever been a better top four in any division than...

No contest...clearly these four:
636353051850574867-e7.jpg
method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=-44&y=-50&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=C9DA4E4F-1D09-6BFC-E5232885A46A6761.jpg
2299373-12_o_bob_sapp_ko.jpg
schilt.jpg

i'm a dc fan but this is the bitter truth

Soundly beaten? Come on. If you are a DC fan, you know that it was a competitive win for Jones. Soundly beaten is like Hooker and Barboza.

This of course, is not to mention that Jones was on steroids.

Conor, Prime Aldo, Prime Edgar, and Juiced Mendes all looked very much champion-caliber at one point there.

Welcome to ignore list. Might be a retard?
He isn't wrong about the actual fights. Jones did clearly win the first fight and was in control of the second before he KOd DC. People massively exaggerated how close the fights were because they hate Jones

Conor, Prime Aldo, Prime Edgar, and Juiced Mendes all looked very much champion-caliber at one point there.

This has got to be the best and most skilled. So far the top 4 listed by the TS is 2nd best of all the others listed in this thread.

There is zero evidence that Conor is a top 4 LW as he hasn't beaten any top 5
Haha wait, using that logic how do you rank khabib? Doesn't that make Dos Anjos his best win? What was Dos Anjos ranked when they fought? (I honestly don't remember)

Jon Jones
Daniel Comrier
Anthony Johnson
Alexander Gustaffson

They are all very capable of beating each other. Gus arguably beat jones. Gus almost ko’d d.c. and went to a close decision. D.c. has had competitive fights with jones and destroyed rumble twice. Rumble destroyed Gus and nearly kod d.c. two times. Jones destroyed d.c. and beat him decisively another time and had as close as a fight as you can with Gus.

Any quartet beat that?
November 2001
Welterweight
1. Anderson Silva
2. Matt Hughes
3. Hayato Sakurai
4. Carlos Newton

October 2003
Heavyweight:
1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
3. Josh Barnett
4. Mirko Filipovic

He isn't wrong about the actual fights. Jones did clearly win the first fight and was in control of the second before he KOd DC. People massively exaggerated how close the fights were because they hate Jones
That was already covered in the initial post. Saying it again offers absolutely no meaningful discussion

Prides holy trinity during the golden era of hw

Fedor
Big nog
Cro cop
Barnett

They were the Most dominant and talked about fighters for like 4 years. If you take into account their top notch resumes plus longevity of dominance, then hands down this is the right answer.

Yeah I was going to say that, I think Crocop and Barnett especially beat Rumble and Gus. Mirko didn't fold on his back and Barnett has a lot more big wins.

That was already covered in the initial post. Saying it again offers absolutely no meaningful discussion

Why don't you just shut the fuck up and not try telling people what is and isn't "meaningful discussion". Your response was "Welcome to ignore list. Might be a retard?". So fuck off with that "meaningful discussion" bull shit.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up and not try telling people what is and isn't "meaningful discussion". Your response was "Welcome to ignore list. Might be a retard?". So fuck off with that "meaningful discussion" bull shit.
You crying like a little bitch. Tell me, what did that person add that had any relevance to the topic and wasn’t already mentioned in the op? Suck them balls you little whore.

FW in 2014ish was up there.

Aldo
Edgar
Mendes
Conor

Back