Has there been a made man that was forgotten?

they fuckin forgot about Tommy

fucking Tommy for chrissakes!
fucking fuck the fuckless fucks!

No they went to War. Vincent Casso, and Vic Amuso tried to kill him with a car bomb. Casso and Amuso from the Lucchese.

When Angelo Bruno of Philly was murdered, the Commission order the guy who ordered that hit to be killed too because did not ask permission. I forget who did it.
Negative sir. Vincent the chin Gigante said he was not ok with the hit on Big Paulie but he didnt do shit about it. Gotti didnt hide he couldve been found. Instead the other bosses pretended to be upset about the hit but on the flipside he got a bigger cut of the constructions rackets with Big Paulie gone.
With the Bruno hit same thing. The chin said he would take care of it and as a good gesture whackwd the guy who came up with the idea, but then appointed the next mafia boss on philly that he had control over.

My dads son is a mafioso and he was made a made man like 3 times, went to jail for a 50 year sentence and then when he got out evergone forgot him. One day he was bagging fot change in Chicago and someone from the mafia recognized him from old family photos and made him a made man again and the everyone remembered him.
w8wut.gif

I like China Mac's view on gangs. They use young kids; they use everyone.

At about 2:00

Back