has the right reached a new low?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
What, were you really serious about what you thought about Jack? I thought you were joking. Jack's a fucking douchebag talking-pointer. That's it. He borrows most of his thoughts from a collective. I thought that was obvious to everyone. I honestly thought you were being sarcastic.
The dude sat here and stated that HRC was anti-Establishment. "Nuff fucking said.

Since Trump supporters can't intellectually justify the GOP's agenda, they've resorted to obfuscating debate by slandering news stories as "fake news" when the agenda's harmful consequences are reported. They can't win debates, so they'll try to make debate seem impossible to neutral observers. Were things this bad during W's presidency, or has the right reached a new low?

Do you have a specific example of any of this?

Do you have a specific example of any of this?
Man, I've always loved Starman. A winner is me, indeed.

Pro_Wrestling_Flying_Cross_Chop.gif

Seems like you're unaware that the most important way to recover from life threatening illness is early detection and treatment, which requires doctors visits. Once you're in the hospital it's probably too late unless it was an accident.

And how does this help anyone? Hospital visits cost everyone more money that is actually contributing. Seems like you'd want to avoid that and ask people to contribute to a system they benefit from.
I have a feeling you're extremely naive and don't know anything about the people of the lowest common denominator that you and/or that aca was supposedly helping.

I've seen people here call it "fraud" when they're actually following the law. People like Inga just think that the poor should be subservient, while the purpose of a safety net is that you're not dependent on anyone's mercy--it's just the law--which allows the poor greater dignity and less stress.
Even just in terms of utility, I want to know what difference it makes to some people how money is spent. The poor spend everything they are given, and the grocer doesn't care if you buy 25 cans of his tuna or 1 pound of his lobster. Money transferred from rich to poor is dispersed in a much wider pattern. That's one reason progressive tax and spending are GOAT policy. They satisfy moral obligations while being good for the economy.
Anyway, we can't call ourselves a great nation if we think poverty should exist as a form of punishment.

Minus the dirt bikes thst you don't need and the penalty you're paying you could have coverage.

But no, you don't want anything to do with obama so you Spite your family because of it.
People can't live the lives they want. Nor be happy. No, they have to have obamacare.

Even just in terms of utility, I want to know what difference it makes to some people how money is spent. The poor spend everything they are given, and the grocer doesn't care if you buy 25 cans of his tuna or 1 pound of his lobster. Money transferred from rich to poor is dispersed in a much wider pattern. That's one reason progressive tax and spending are GOAT policy. They satisfy moral obligations while being good for the economy.
Anyway, we can't call ourselves a great nation if we think poverty should exist as a form of punishment.
This a valid point, but...

I personally know a family from way back when (went to school with) that cheats ssi, welfare, etc. while getting professionally full sleeved, owning five top end axes, including one of Zakk Wyldes signature series (and the dude cannot even fucking play a note), buys a half of weed at a time, etc... seriously, the motherfucker is 31, (the other, his brother is in his 40s, and they've never had a job, they sit around and smoke weed all day and play video games, living with their mom). It's disgraceful.

you honestly cannot see how that would rub someone working there ass off, oftentimes in shit jobs and long hours, while they do without those luxuries, the wrong way?

1. @Jack V Savage never needs a source to disparage me. He spent a year calling me liar in all kinds of threads for saying I thought Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate and that I didn't think she'd win the Democratic nomination. I was wrong about the nomination, but not about her being a terrible candidate, But of course, neither makes me a liar.

This is funny since it is an obvious lie. Of course thinking that Clinton was a terrible candidate and wasn't likely to win the Democratic nomination doesn't make you a liar, and of course I would never say that it does or did. I call you a liar because you lie with disturbing regularity (again, you're doing it here).

Seems I was the only one taken in.

That's just what you guys do when you're wrong on substance. Attack people who disagree with you or who poke holes in the talking points you parrot. The tactic you guys pull is to try to use social pressure to take the place of rational argumentation, but it fails because this place isn't a real community.

Even just in terms of utility, I want to know what difference it makes to some people how money is spent.
Some money is spent wisely, some is spent foolishly. Unless it's my money or public policy, I don't see it as being much my business how others dispose of their resources.

This a valid point, but...

I personally know a family from way back when (went to school with) that cheats ssi, welfare, etc. while getting professionally full sleeved, owning five top end axes, including one of Zakk Wyldes signature series (and the dude cannot even fucking play a note), buys a half of weed at a time, etc... seriously, the motherfucker is 31, (the other, his brother is in his 40s, and they've never had a job, they sit around and smoke weed all day and play video games, living with their mom). It's disgraceful.

you honestly cannot see how that would rub someone working there ass off, oftentimes in shit jobs and long hours, while they do without those luxuries, the wrong way?
I wonder if people know how many people live like this?

This is funny since it is an obvious lie. Of course thinking that Clinton was a terrible candidate and wasn't likely to win the Democratic nomination doesn't make you a liar, and of course I would never say that it does or did. I call you a liar because you lie with disturbing regularity (again, you're doing it here).

Lol.
Me: Jack called me a liar.
Jack: You're lying about that, and it proves you are a liar.

That's just what you guys do when you're wrong on substance. Attack people who disagree with you or who poke holes in the talking points you parrot. The tactic you guys pull is to try to use social pressure to take the place of rational argumentation, but it fails because this place isn't a real community.

The substance of my argument was that Kong consistently disparaged Ripskater for things that were none of his business, in this instance buying dirtbikes. I don't think you poked any holes in that. Nor was I parroting any talking points in arguing with Kong that it was unnecessary and ugly.

Part of my personality is reserving judgment on how others spend their money and manage their families. I also try to avoid creepy obsessions where I feel the need to constantly find reasons to criticize folks I don't even know.

You're not a fun person at all.

Second you haven't left me alone on here. Talk about creepy obsessions. Get yourself a man and leave me be

How was I raised?
I'm all ears.

You seem literally incapable of making an argument without resorting to vitriolic personal attacks, it really makes you look small.
But carry on.

Like shit. I already said it. What didn't you understand.

There are 2 kinds of people. One who are selfish asshole who think they're alone in all this and the second who understand we are all living together and don't mind helping others.

That's not a problem of right or left, that's a problem of anti-intellectualism and faux-intellectualism.... which is shared by the left and right.

I want the Neo-Right to have all the power. Watching them be inept and unprepared, then resorting to anger is far too much fun.

Back