has the right reached a new low?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Since Trump supporters can't intellectually justify the GOP's agenda, they've resorted to obfuscating debate by slandering news stories as "fake news" when the agenda's harmful consequences are reported. They can't win debates, so they'll try to make debate seem impossible to neutral observers. Were things this bad during W's presidency, or has the right reached a new low?

{<jordan}

How's that unproven Russia "election hacking" going? Didn't Obama, Crooked Hillary and Pocahontas say last year that there was no way an American election could be rigged?

How's the 80+% negative media coverage going? And all the intentional misinformation?

How are those state elections going?

How is that "leadership" in the Democratic party doing?

How is that daily autistic screeching?

You guys have your heads so far up your asses you can eat your lunch twice, I swear.

The current situation which McConnell is leading a ninja operation in the shadows to pass a bill which would knock tens of millions off of insurance and hurt the economy to give tax breaks to the wealthy is definitely a new low in our lifetimes. He and other GOP senators are breaking political norms and hiding the bill from the people they swore to serve because the bill is very unpopular (for good reason).

I also think the current tribal political environment is far worse than I've seen in my lifetime. So yes, we have hit new lows IMO.

I'm glad they are doing what they're doing. Go full...embrace the perpetual binaural hypocritical hypocrisy. Stop complaining you big baby.

Source?
I've never seen her make any such claim. Surely, you have this bookmarked for reference, so show us.
1. @Jack V Savage never needs a source to disparage me. He spent a year calling me liar in all kinds of threads for saying I thought Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate and that I didn't think she'd win the Democratic nomination. I was wrong about the nomination, but not about her being a terrible candidate, But of course, neither makes me a liar.

His constant baseless slander used to bother me, because seeing that he was obviously intelligent and educated, I initially developed a high opinion of him. But the disappointment wore off and now I just expect constant personal libel for disagreeing on politics. It's just who he is.

2. Far from thinking the poor should be subservient, I've spent a great deal of my time and money over the years trying to help those poorer than myself, both in the US and in Africa. I think that the poor should when possible be helped in ways that increase their independence and dignity.

People do understand the overwhelming majority of Americans want a universal healthcare system.

We're catering to the minority which is how republicans rule. Minority rule.

We'll have his system in the next ten years. It's inevitable
Source? The government sucks at everything. I say an overwhelming majority of people do not want a single-payer system.

1. @Jack V Savage never needs a source to disparage me. He spent a year calling me liar in all kinds of threads for saying I thought Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate and that I didn't think she'd win the Democratic nomination. I was wrong about the nomination, but not about her being a terrible candidate, But of course, neither makes me a liar.

His constant baseless slander used to bother me, because seeing that he was obviously intelligent and educated, I initially developed a high opinion of him. But the disappointment wore off and now I just expect constant personal libel for disagreeing on politics. It's just who he is.

2. Far from thinking the poor should be subservient, I've spent a great deal of my time and money over the years trying to help those poorer than myself, both in the US and in Africa. I think that the poor should when possible be helped in ways that increase their independence and dignity.

HAHAHAHAHAH, good one, good one, almost got me.

Since Trump supporters can't intellectually justify the GOP's agenda, they've resorted to obfuscating debate by slandering news stories as "fake news" when the agenda's harmful consequences are reported. They can't win debates, so they'll try to make debate seem impossible to neutral observers. Were things this bad during W's presidency, or has the right reached a new low?

No, I am quite certain it is the left that has reached new lows...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-should-run-against-trump-in-2020.3552977/

Additionally, calling out media deception doesn't amount to "slander:"

Nothing to say, as usual.

Oh and that movie sucked.

936.gif

Done under darkness? You're rewriting history here. There were public discussion, there were house and senate meetings. It wasn't 13 dems in a room leaving out members of their own party and the entire other party.
So you are saying that Nancy Pelosi who was the speaker of the house had access to a bill that she didn't even read and had to pass it to find out what was in it sounds like Darkness to me

That's cause blue collar lower middle class Republicans consistently vote against their own best interest

For some bizarre reason
How are you so arrogant that you think you know someone's best interest better than they do? That's what's wrong with all you liberals, you are fools.

Last edited:
All? No one is saying all. But it is undeniable that the ACA has gotten millions more covered which does translate into saved lives. Your post is a total fail and just exposes how little you know.
Mandating that people buy health insurance in a country with over 300 million people is going to have millions more people buying insurance. You can keep spouting nonsense but anyone that looks at it objectively knows that it is a unsustainable law that will soon be gone whether you like it or not.

Because I can't justify the fact that tens of millions of people would lose insurance which translates to early death and suffering among other things like being less productive (unable to work) or going bankrupt to pay for care they need.

Can you justify it?
Can you justify your fear mongering. Millions of people lost Insurance due to the ACA how do you justify that?

I'm well versed in Jacky boys bullshit tactics.

I don't get it.

What, were you really serious about what you thought about Jack? I thought you were joking. Jack's a fucking douchebag talking-pointer. That's it. He borrows most of his thoughts from a collective. I thought that was obvious to everyone. I honestly thought you were being sarcastic.

What, were you really serious about what you thought about Jack? I thought you were joking. Jack's a fucking douchebag talking-pointer. That's it. He borrows most of his thoughts from a collective. I thought that was obvious to everyone. I honestly thought you were being sarcastic.
I'm well versed in Jacky boys bullshit tactics.

Seems I was the only one taken in.

Seems I was the only one taken in.

Oh no you weren't. Many here are more than willing to suck his intellectual cock. Remember, he borrows from the collective...the collective is made up of Agree'ers and Conformers/cocsuckers. It's perpetual egorape.
Worst thing about him is, he knows he has people that can't make up their own minds or form self assumptions/opinions that wait to be told what to think. That audience feeds Selfworth or his perception of it.

Good policy =/= good politically

Tax rate =/= effective tax rate.

Great way to show your completely basic level of understanding.
You remind me of other enlightened people that I never knew. Thank you for your contribution.

Back