Has Silva always been so disrespectful?

Chael doesn't have anywhere near the wear and tear that Wandy does. lol @ Chael "pummelling" anyone though.

Arona was better than Chael btw.

Chael is 40 and past prime for like 5 years. I wasn't comparing their wear and tear, I was comparing them prime for prime. Chael can't pummel anyone?
chael+lands+big+shot+on+anderson+gif.gif

Looks like someone pummeled your brain. Prime TRT Sonnen smashes Wanderlei on the ground for 25 minutes. You actually think Wand would get back to his feet? LOL.

Chael is 40 and past prime for like 5 years. I wasn't comparing their wear and tear, I was comparing them prime for prime. Chael can't pummel anyone?
chael+lands+big+shot+on+anderson+gif.gif

Looks like someone pummeled your brain. Prime TRT Sonnen smashes Wanderlei on the ground for 25 minutes. You actually think Wand would get back to his feet? LOL.

Chael has never pummeled anyone in his career, the man has pillow fists. When's the last time he's even finished anybody with strikes? He lays on top of people and lands arm punches from guard while inflicting zero damage. He landed three million strikes on Anderson in that fight and Anderson didn't have a mark on him. Chael's greatest accomplishment is losing to Anderson Silva.

Prime Wanderlei brutally knocks out the human blanket. lol @ ignoring wear and tear, take a nap kiddo.

Chael has never pummeled anyone in his career, the man has pillow fists. When's the last time he's even finished anybody with strikes? He lays on top of people and lands arm punches from guard while inflicting zero damage. He landed three million strikes on Anderson in that fight and Anderson didn't have a mark on him. Chael's greatest accomplishment is losing to Anderson Silva.

Prime Wanderlei brutally knocks out the human blanket. lol @ ignoring wear and tear, take a nap kiddo.

You're a joke of a keyboard warrior. He scored a flash knockdown on one of the hardest chins in MMA history and the only ignoring going on here is you when I showed you that gif. Losing to the greatest fighter of all time is not a mark on Sonnen at all, on the contrary he gave the GOAT his toughest fight in his prime.

You still haven't answered how prime Wanderlei and his pathetic TDD is gonna get up after the strongest most relentless wrestler will grapple fuck him. Have you seen prime Wanderlei against Tito, dummy? You'll see him get wrestlefucked and lose to another one of those 'pillowfisted wrestlers'.

You're a joke of a keyboard warrior. He scored a flash knockdown on one of the hardest chins in MMA history and the only ignoring going on here is you when I showed you that gif. Losing to the greatest fighter of all time is not a mark on Sonnen at all, on the contrary he gave the GOAT his toughest fight in his prime.

You still haven't answered how prime Wanderlei and his pathetic TDD is gonna get up after the strongest most relentless wrestler will grapple fuck him. Have you seen prime Wanderlei against Tito, dummy? You'll see him get wrestlefucked and lose to another one of those 'pillowfisted wrestlers'.

You posted a gif of Chael landing a punch from guard in a fight that lasted nearly 25 minutes. You sure showed me. Prime Wandy may not have had great TDD, but it was definitely better than grandpa Wands. The difference was that prime Wandy could explode from his back and had pretty decent scrambles. He would've scrambled Chael's brains and Sonnen would quit as he always does.

lol @ acting like Wandy was in his prime during the Tito fight, if you wanna see prime Wandy watch his fights from the 2003 MW Grand Prix "dummy". Even more lolz @ acting as if Tito and Chael are comparable. Tito is way bigger and stronger than Chael. If Wandy can beat Rampage, Hendo and Arona I have absolutely zero doubts he destroys the human blanket.

Better to be a has-been than a never was.

Wandy has always been a scumbag people just didn't care because he was exciting in the Proid day.

You posted a gif of Chael landing a punch from guard in a fight that lasted nearly 25 minutes. You sure showed me. Prime Wandy may not have had great TDD, but it was definitely better than grandpa Wands. The difference was that prime Wandy could explode from his back and had pretty decent scrambles. He would've scrambled Chael's brains and Sonnen would quit as he always does.

lol @ acting like Wandy was in his prime during the Tito fight, if you wanna see prime Wandy watch his fights from the 2003 MW Grand Prix "dummy". Even more lolz @ acting as if Tito and Chael are comparable. Tito is way bigger and stronger than Chael. If Wandy can beat Rampage, Hendo and Arona I have absolutely zero doubts he destroys the human blanket.

Better to be a has-been than a never was.

So Wanderlei wasn't in prime when he got blanketed by a pillow fisted wrestler in the UFC, yet 8 months later he dominates Dan Henderson, and 3 months after that he destroys Sakuraba which would be some of his signature wins? LOL you're a complete and utter goof with no knowledge on MMA history.

Wanderlei and his atrocious TDD faced only faced 2 grapplers who intended to wrestlefuck him: Tito and Arona. Both did it easily, and everybody knows Arona won the rematch as well. Wanderlei would get dominated by prime Sonnen who had TRT induced 5 round stamina, granite chin and had some of the best freestyle wrestling adapted for MMA. You don't know what you're talking about, still trauma after Rua and now Wand were humiliated by the bad guy.

Except Wanderlei actually had much better scrambles and was much more explosive back then. Prime Wanderlei murders Chael. Hell, old washed up, tiny Wand dropped him tonight.

If he can beat Arona, he can beat Chael.

Are you forgetting Chael is also 40 years old with a fuckton of milage on him ? On their best day, Chael is a bad match up for Wand and always will be. Put them against each other 10 times and I'm sure they collect wins over each other.

So Wanderlei wasn't in prime when he got blanketed by a pillow fisted wrestler in the UFC, yet 8 months later he dominates Dan Henderson, and 3 months after that he destroys Sakuraba which would be some of his signature wins? LOL you're a complete and utter goof with no knowledge on MMA history.

Wanderlei and his atrocious TDD faced only faced 2 grapplers who intended to wrestlefuck him: Tito and Arona. Both did it easily, and everybody knows Arona won the rematch as well. Wanderlei would get dominated by prime Sonnen who had TRT induced 5 round stamina, granite chin and had some of the best freestyle wrestling adapted for MMA. You don't know what you're talking about, still trauma after Rua and now Wand were humiliated by the bad guy.

What on earth are you talking about? Henderson was still pretty green when Wanderlei beat him, he had only been fighting MMA a few years at that point. He repeatedly attempted to clinch and take down Wanderlei in that fight, Hendo was known as "decision Dan" at that point. He absolutely intended to wrestlefuck Wanderlei in that fight, he just couldn't do it. Neither fighters were in their primes during that fight, anyone with any knowledge of MMA history would concur with this. Also lol @ Saku, Saku was a great fighter, but severely undersized against Wanderlei. Wanderlei starched him three times as well(including in the 2003 MW Grand Prix) in case you weren't aware little man. I think you need to spend more time watching these fights instead of googling fighter names and looking at fight results on wikipedia, because it's pretty clear you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about here.

Rampage, Arona, Hendo, Yoshida were all primarily grappers who tried to Grapple-fuck Wand. He beat all four. & Three of those guys were MUCH better fighters than Chael. The reason Chael doesn't get KO'd is because he quits, folds and covers up anytime he gets badly rocked.

Please stop bringing up Tito, Tito is a much bigger, stronger better version of Chael. & That showed when Tito embarrassed Chael in one minute.

Wow. Silva actually had muscle then. What the hell happened to them?
Wand is 40 and hasn't fought in a few years. Not sure if you are trolling or just not that bright.

Are you forgetting Chael is also 40 years old with a fuckton of milage on him ? On their best day, Chael is a bad match up for Wand and always will be. Put them against each other 10 times and I'm sure they collect wins over each other.

Chael has most certainly not taken anywhere near the damage in his career that Wandy has. The guy was competing in bare knuckle Vale Tudo matches in 1996 for christ sakes.

It's this myth in the MMA community that he was this great guy... he's always been a bit of a douche... He's just didnt show it as much when he was on top...

now his downfall is apparent it's clear to see...

You can't get tested if you run away from the tests
Even chael himself agreed with wand for running away. Chael said some random guy comes to your gym asking you to go in a closet and piss in a cup.

Chael has most certainly not taken anywhere near the damage in his career that Wandy has. The guy was competing in bare knuckle Vale Tudo matches in 1996 for christ sakes.

Well yes but let's not pretend Chael is some spring chicken.

I can't find a picture but about 30 seconds after this Wand was stomping on Coleman's head.

25748.jpg

It was boring by Sonnen

I know that is his M.O and what not, but dont build up this entire rivalry and then lay on the guy dropping some totally ineffective ground and pound

The fight was exciting for the few minutes it was on the feet, but Sonnen turned it into a snore fest

Shame really

Dude has always been a thug. People have just been blinded by nostalgia & steroid induced violence to realize it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back