Has Sherdog Ever Come Together To Hate Someone More Than Jones?

F0od

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Has there ever been a more despicable human being in Sherdog's long history, that the community can really come together to loath? Seriously guys, I can't even think of a close second.

There still seem to be quite a few sherdoggers enjoying the salty deliciousness of Jon Jones' t-balls

2E896AF900000578-0-image-a-12_1447782835420.jpg

Rousey was quite the unifier, as I recall. Maybe not on Jones' level, but people have been pointing out Jones' shitiness for too long for them not to enjoy the fact that he has finally fucked himself beyond anyone's ability or desire to shelter him from the consequences.

For all that shit that Rousey cops, I'd say Jones deserves that and more.

Rousey might be guilty of having a shit personality but at least she isn't a drug cheat nor has she been convicted of criminal offences.

For all that shit that Rousey cops, I'd say Jones deserves that and more.

Rousey might be guilty of having a shit personality but at least she isn't a drug cheat nor has she been convicted of criminal offences.

This.

Rousey hasn't gotten out of serious jail time due to UFC's highly paid lawyers, eye poked her opponents, or tested positive for cocaine/dickpills/steroids.

Rousey's just a dick, which isn't uncommon in fighting.

But what was most frustrating about Jones, is that we haven't, and probably will never, get to see him KTFOed in the middle of the octagon and see his perfect record tainted forever, in the same way we finally saw justice against Rousey.

Jon Jones is probably going to be the Floyd Mayweather of MMA, in that respect.

Only time I can think of besides Jones is Rousey to be completely honest.. lol

No because he really tried so hard to be that much hated

DC isn't particularly well-liked around here, either. For whatever reason.

Nothing beats the joy I had when I saw Ronda lose, nothing. It was extra great because Dana set that fight up thinking Holly would get wrecked and it'd add to the MMA>boxing argument. <TrumpWrong1>

When will you idiots recognize the difference between critiquing someone and hating him. Jones cheated, cheating deserves derision. Emotion has nothing to do with it.

Bisping had a big backlash after "Go back to wrestling". He went from openly Sherdogging and getting info from the forum for training partners to getting rsn ofc and them shooped on a truly legendary level.
<15>
Closest I can think of.

Back