Has Michael Paige found a loop hole?

That's exactly why his path is not acceptable - it's not upward :)
It is. Give it 2 more fights and you'll see the trajectory clearer. Though if MVP isn't facing guys like Larkin, Daley, or Fitch by then I'll admit I was wrong.

It is. Give it 2 more fights and you'll see the trajectory clearer. Though if MVP isn't facing guys like Larkin, Daley, or Fitch by then I'll admit I was wrong.

If the next fight isn't Larkin, Daley or Fitch the trajectory is already going down...

If the next fight isn't Larkin, Daley or Fitch the trajectory is already going down...
Alright we'll see what happens. Hopefully he's back in Bellator by the end of this year.

mvp has fought some good guys. but not the top talent out there. I don't think he found a loop hole because he's still not a huge draw.

I liked MVPs last performance. Who knows how he'll react against a wrestler. He might be on that Anderson Silva level of reaction time to stop all takedowns?!

Bellator is Bellator, there's no strict rules there. A.J. McKee has that organizations record for longest win streak (10 straight) and he's faced no one of note yet cause he's still being built.
McKee gets that from his dad who crushed cans his whole career.

Man a lot of you guys are so clueless about combat sports your pissed about a fighter not fighting the very best out there by his tenth fight.

If you guys had your way. You would Fernando Vargas. Every fighter out there.

It generally never ends well rushing fighters through like that.

AS long as bellator are gonna pay him and match him up with cans, he will keep on doing what he’s doing.

Man a lot of you guys are so clueless about combat sports your pissed about a fighter not fighting the very best out there by his tenth fight.

If you guys had your way. You would Fernando Vargas. Every fighter out there.

It generally never ends well rushing fighters through like that.

What a BS. Ed Ruth , in the same org, is not being fed cans.
AJ McKee isn't.

Daniel Cormier has built his undefeated streak by climbing stair by stair.

Page is a can/mismatches crusher and YOU are clueless.

Can anybody recall an individual doing what Michael Paige is doing?
He has no interest in fighting tough competition, however, he looks unbelievable crushing cans and mocking lesser talented fighters in the cage.

Basically putting on a show!!!

Buttomline: he is becoming a huge draw but hasnt done much

Isn't he fighting Daley Semtex? He ain't no can. Still, Venom knocks him the fuk out if this fight is actually happening

11 fights in Bellator.
Worse competition than Michael Page.

Come on son.

Not worse, because his competition goes up in levels , while Page's goes down after Burrell (with Gonzales being only unfortunate exception)

Not worse, because his competition goes up in levels , while Page's goes down after Burrell (with Gonzales being only unfortunate exception)
Not to get all MMAth on you but McKee went from beating 12-1 Dominic Mazzotta to fighting 10-5 Brian Moore and 10-6 Blair Tugman. I'll admit I don't know much about the last two but are they really better than Mazzotta? Is Justin Lawrence even better than him?

I mean BT uses him as a crowd pleaser, which works, and yep you're right, but god dammit it's infuriating to watch him put on a show, then take 1-2 years off, then come back and get everyone hyped again. He'll probably keep crushing for the next 5 years and then retires.

Not to get all MMAth on you but McKee went from beating 12-1 Dominic Mazzotta to fighting 10-5 Brian Moore and 10-6 Blair Tugman. I'll admit I don't know much about the last two but are they really better than Mazzotta? Is Justin Lawrence even better than him?

And that's why records in MMA mean nothing :)

Mazzotta is not a FW, he's a BW and might actually be a good BW prospect, we'll see.
Tugman is a middle tier FW under the Bellator banner. Not ranked, but has winning record in Bellator.
Moore, actually, might be a bit step down, might be not. But definitely not a can. He gets tough matchups through all his career (on his level, of course)

Lawrence is a UFC veteran, that fought quite a lot. Not the prospect he promised to be when he was on TUF, but both a solid challenge and a good measuring stick for McKee.

Back