Has Michael Paige found a loop hole?

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Can anybody recall an individual doing what Michael Paige is doing?
He has no interest in fighting tough competition, however, he looks unbelievable crushing cans and mocking lesser talented fighters in the cage.

Basically putting on a show!!!

Buttomline: he is becoming a huge draw but hasnt done much

1. Michael Page
2. Wrong forum

He didn't invent can-crushing.

See: Boxing, PrideFC
see also: Fedor, etc

It's not a sport anymore, it's a show.

Let the man be, after seeing his Ronda Rousey dance I'm cool with whatever he wants to do <45>

Oh look, the daily UFC shills vent about Michael Page thread

0VrBqN.gif

His rope-skipping in the middle of the Caveman fight made me chuckle.

He will get violated against the first high level wrestler he faces, but he's entertaining as hell.

If you're gonna talk shit about a fighter at least spell the name correctly. *facepalm*

the only reason i doubt he'll become a huge draw is because what he does to cans, Anderson Silva was doing to some of the best MW/LHWs on earth

I like MVP but he's not a big name in the sport at all.

I can't watch the guy he just makes me cringe, at least Anderson used to pull cocky shit against the elite, this guys fighting bums and mocking them when they've been hand picked heavy bags.

My prediction is MVP will become Bellator champ in 2 fights.

His rope-skipping in the middle of the Caveman fight made me chuckle.

He will get violated against the first high level wrestler he faces, but he's entertaining as hell.
He reminds me a lot of Anderson. He waits and doesn't really engage unless his opponent attacks. Like Anderson, his counters are the holy fuck.

Either they make the Paul Daley fight, which is one of the biggest fights Bellator can make at the moment, or they just keep him on the track he's on.

He's got a little following so I'm sure his fans don't care. I do like watching Venom Page fight, but I'm starting to come to the realization he's content doing what he's doing and Bellator seems fine with it.

Bellator (like the UFC) makes special exceptions for certain fighters, that is a fact. Should we be surprised or start getting upset about it? No.

Can anybody recall an individual doing what Michael Paige is doing?
He has no interest in fighting tough competition, however, he looks unbelievable crushing cans and mocking lesser talented fighters in the cage.

Basically putting on a show!!!

Buttomline: he is becoming a huge draw but hasnt done much
Bobby lashley springs to mind, without the entertainment factor

Bellator (like the UFC) makes special exceptions for certain fighters, that is a fact. Should we be surprised or start getting upset about it? No.

No one in the UFC is/was on such shameful mismatch crashing course

Back