Has Jones been on the juice since at least 182?

Sharon Peters

Sassy Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Remember when Jones' testosterone was lower than that of a toddler?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...

Very odd true, he has been cheating for a while.

He might have been on it his whole UFC career. A lot of people managed not to get caught before USADA happened.

Another thing I was in deep denial over and now must concede to. I never thought the day would come, where I would jump ship on him. I didn't even do it after the UFC 200 debacle.

He might have been on it his whole UFC career. A lot of people managed not to get caught before USADA happened.

True, but with Jones we have his test results from 182 and it was pretty obvious he was on something. Not sure if results are normally released...

No, he's been on juice since his college wrestling days if you want to know the truth. Also, who gives a shit, he beat DC's ass.

No, he's been on juice since his college wrestling days if you want to know the truth. Also, who gives a shit, he beat DC's ass.

Probably, but we only have proof since UFC 182. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

When there's this much smoke, his whole career is suspect.

Two fighters said he was unbelievably strong.. Chael was on of them

The brutal knockout Jon performed against his own career make the headkick and GnP look like nothing.

Probably, but we only have proof since UFC 182. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Pre-roids Jones couldn't even place in a wrestling tournament won by Matt Riddle.

1011528_550908861613268_2109493905_n.jpg

Remember when Jones' testosterone was lower than that of a toddler?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...

Delusional fanboy logic;

The questionable T/E ratio- Difficult training regimen and taking punches to the head.

Positive test for two PCT compounds-Tainted dick pills like brock Lesnar had.

Flagged result for Turinabol metabolites- Why would he bother taking those, they offer no benefit relative to the risk. It's a conspiracy.

This guy crashed his car into a pregnant woman while high and pissed hot for coke; and after all that still want to give him the benefit of the doubt?

The mental gymnastics you nuthiggers are capable of is truly astounding.

let DC juice up and jones fight him clean lol

My guess would be that he started juicing after the Gus fight, but no one will ever really know for sure.

Back