Has it been anounced yet, is Tony being ducked?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
I am asking my Russian brothers of Sherdog, has it been confirmed /announced in any media that Khabib will not fight Tony next?

The Ferg

depositphotos_76118761-stock-photo-funny-crazy-glamor-stylish-sexy.jpg

I'm guessing they're waiting to see what happens at the NSAC hearing this Wednesday

Nothing but rumors... but we know Dana loves money so a Mcgregor rematch isn't out of the question.

{<huh}
The fight was less than a month ago, and still waiting to see if any suspensions will be handed out.

If Dan's offers Beeb a 25 mil payday counting ppv money Beeb is fighting Conor again.

To not offer Beeb an Conor 25 mil each would be dumb business. I in no way see Ferguson getting next shot. Ufc stands to make toooooooo much money on rematch.

He better not be. I know the big money is in a Conor rematch but does anyone really think it will go any differently?

Tony will be ducked but they'll say Connie pays better. I think one more though they wont have a choice? 12 wins streak come on.

I'd like to see tony fight dustin or lee again while he's waiting.

+ Juan.
Dude makes how many butt hurt threads a day about Kabob?
He took that loss hard.
Talks about Tony.... Fanboy only hears Khabib lol

I feel sorry for you guys ahead of time when Tony loses and there's no one left to hang your hopes of Khabib losing on.

I feel sorry for you guys ahead of time when Tony loses and there's no one left to hang your hopes of Khabib losing on.
You have a big heart , softy

This may come as a shocker most rational people are just mma fans not of just one fighter and may the best fighter that night win

Of the fight doesn't happen it will be because of the ufc's love for ppv buys. Khabib is not ducking a guy he has already signed to fight 4 times.

Back