Has Donald Trump had the worst first three months of any president in history?

It's either that, or perhaps the problem is that he's surrounded himself with a bunch of rejects who have no sweet clue how government works and that's why they can't get anything done. Occam's Razor would suggest the latter.

Wrong; the pushback Trump got the entire election campaign is proof enough that the entire establishment, Dems and Neocons, are against him. Now Ryan is doing a shittacular job (remember, he tried to organize an alternative Repub. candidate and was a Never Trumper) likely on purpose to make Trump look bad before he can retire on Koch money.

-Failed to deliver on any of his racist misogynistic promises.

-completely divided the country instead of unifying (his job)

-spent more money on vacation then Obama in 8 years

-refuses to talk to press

-gets Triggered over the smallest of things and goes on immature imbecile twitter rants. It's funny because conservatives accuse Liberals of being easily Triggered.

I say yes. Worst 3 months ever

5ObA_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Yep! and it don't look to be getting any better, clear case of "Be careful what you ask for"...

I would like to see an actual plan. Numbers, and shit. It makes sense to me, call me crazy.

A budget to start out with.

Wrong; the pushback Trump got the entire election campaign is proof enough that the entire establishment, Dems and Neocons, are against him. Now Ryan is doing a shittacular job (remember, he tried to organize an alternative Repub. candidate and was a Never Trumper) likely on purpose to make Trump look bad before he can retire on Koch money.
Trump is the establishment

-Pulled us out of TPP
-Reopened the Keystone pipeline
-Begain enforcing our immigration laws
-Got the commitment from dozens of companies to invest hundreds of thousands of new jobs in the us
-Sign an executive order to better financially support HBCUs
-Reversed Obamas bathroom tranny laws
-instituted bans and regulations on lobbying
-Dramatically reversed the economic mood in this country leading to record breaking stock market gains
-Nominated an excellent candidate for SCOTUS
-Successfully fought off a political coup

Definitely the worst ever. For sure.

boosted Defense to catastrophic levels and completely ignoring education, science and inforstructor
may have royally fucked us on astroid mining which would have massively benefiting to the united states
Failed to give nasa a reason boost
killing internet privacy that gave more power to the consumer and now people can buy our personal data with out our consent
want to restart the cold war with Russia
his advisers want a war with china and north korea which the american public is tired of

-gets Triggered over the smallest of things and goes on immature imbecile twitter rants. It's funny because conservatives accuse Liberals of being easily Triggered.

the amount of wrong you spew is staggering.

here go comment on something worthwhile, the 102 promises he's being tracked on
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

likely on purpose to make Trump look bad before he can retire on Koch money.

The Koch brothers specifically said that they would donate exclusively to repubs that didn't support the Ryan Health Care shit plan.

Didn't really think this one through did you boy?

Stick to memes. It's all you've got.

Wrong on every accusations.

historically speaking its pretty close
didnt carter inherit a hostage crisis in iran
like 80 americans etc..
thats a shit sandwich if i ever heard

Sherdog is becoming breitbart with all these trumpards flocking every thread to praised dear leader trump. They know trump is lying on all fronts yet they have no problem with it.

The Koch brothers specifically said that they would donate exclusively to repubs that didn't support the Ryan Health Care shit plan.

Didn't really think this one through did you boy?

Stick to memes. It's all you've got.

Correction: Soros money.

That makes it better.

Sure. George Soros is donating massively to Paul Ryan.

Like I said, stick to memes.

I like how didn't refute the idea that Ryan is actively trying to undermine Trump. :)

I like how didn't refute the idea that Ryan is actively trying to undermine Trump. :)

Well here's an easy solution for Trump:

Draft your own legislation to be introduced in the House to make good on all the promises you made about health care reform on the campaign. Now why hasn't your daddy done that?

Trump has sucked but have A BEER

Well here's an easy solution for Trump:

Draft your own legislation to be introduced in the House to make good on all the promises you made about health care reform on the campaign. Now why hasn't your daddy done that?

Honestly, he probably knew Ryancare would fail (it sucks after all), which would leave Obamacare in place. It would then collapse under its own weight, making anyone who supported it (Dems) look really bad, and cost many of them in elections.

In other words, thinking two steps ahead here.

Back