Has DJ grown the courage to share an octagon with Dillishaw yet?

Brock Lesnar is a FLW if he can make the weight.

No one says who is or who isn't this weight or that weight until they don't make the weight. Then you can say that. Until then, you're a totally full of shit and obviously afraid for DJ to take that fight to even say that.
DJ can beat TJ. I'm very confident in that.

When has TJ made that weight? When has he fought at that weight? When has he wrestled at that weight? When has he presented any proof that he can make that weight?

Until he makes that weight, he's not a FLW. Until he fights at that weight he has no business taking on the FLW title.

So lets see Brock and TJ make that weight. I'll be waiting

DJ can beat TJ. I'm very confident in that.

When has TJ made that weight? When has he fought at that weight? When has he wrestled at that weight? When has he presented any proof that he can make that weight?

Until he makes that weight, he's not a FLW. Until he fights at that weight he has no business taking on the FLW title.

So lets see Brock and TJ make that weight. I'll be waiting

You don't get to make these rules. Those aren't rules. That's just some shit you made up to please yourself. DJ didn't run from this fight. He flat out refused it and made no bones about it. He wanted to no part of TJ. At this point he has to if he ever wants any respect of being called a true champion.

You don't get to make these rules. Those aren't rules. That's just some shit you made up to please yourself. DJ didn't run from this fight. He flat out refused it and made no bones about it. He wanted to no part of TJ. At this point he has to if he ever wants any respect of being called a true champion.
Do you get to make these standards? Are you in UFC HQ saying that this is how things work? No, this is some shit you're claiming with no basis.

DJ had terms for taking this fight. As a contacted fighter he is legally allowed to negotiate his contract. He asked for a better deal. UFC refused. So the fight didn't happen.

So let me get this straight, any champ that hasn't fought someone from the weight above them as a title defense with no proof that they can make weight is not a real champion? So there are zero real champions?

Or are you just being a salty bitch making B.S. standards for DJ so you have some sad excuse to bitch about him? Because he's about as real as champion gets. 14-2 at BW, undefeated at FLW, 11 defenses, active, 7 of his 11 defenses are finishes, and he is always changing his game.

He has done everything that a champion is supposed to do. And his championship run isn't even over yet so the fight can still happen. You are bitching about nothing.

Has he even stated if he'll fight him now after the Cody fight happens?
Are you stupid? He said he would fight him the fist time, and he wanted to fight Cody instead. The UFC said they guaranteed TJ made wieght, MM said great, let's fight, give me that guarantee. UFC said fuck off you get no guarantee and will do what you are told bitch. DJ decided the UFC was wrong, he was not their bitch.

He flat out refused it and made no bones about it.
Except that's a lie. DJ said he wanted the guarantee TJ would make weight. TJ himself said what DJ was asking for was fair. Dana said no.

So let me get this straight, any champ that hasn't fought someone from the weight above them as a title defense with no proof that they can make weight is not a real champion? So there are zero real champions?
What the UFC told DJ was that Borg would fight on the same card, and if TJ did not make weight then Ray Borg would step in, giving DJ 24 hours notice in the change of opponents. It was not said as if that was an option, it was stated that is what would happen.

So DJ would not even know who he was fighting until after weighins.

What the UFC told DJ was that Borg would fight on the same card, and if TJ did not make weight then Ray Borg would step in, giving DJ 24 hours notice in the change of opponents. It was not said as if that was an option, it was stated that is what would happen.

So DJ would not even know who he was fighting until after weighins.
Oh what TJ missed weight? Don't worry, have this young, hungry, guy you haven't trained for and have no time to train for. Perfectly fair right?

MM would make so much more money fighting TJ or the Cruz rematch, plus no shame in losing to bigger fighters. Crazy that he doesn't move up.

Yeah, cause TJ is a huge fucking star. Not to mention the UFC wanted to pay Mighty mouse the same amount as they paid him for Fighting borg.

Oh what TJ missed weight? Don't worry, have this young, hungry, guy you haven't trained for and have no time to train for. Perfectly fair right?
Makes perfect sense to me.

I think it's funny that TJ himself said what DJ wanted was fair, and Sherdoggers run around saying he flat out refused when he accepted it with the stipulation of being compensated if the UFC screwed him over if TJ missed weight.

If TJ made weight DJ was not going to get anything extra and just fight.

Yeah, cause TJ is a huge fucking star. Not to mention the UFC wanted to pay Mighty mouse the same amount as they paid him for Fighting borg.
No man they were doing him a favor! TJ sells a whole 10k more then DJ! It would have changed his career! He would have made soooo much money off of ppv!

What utter bullshit this whole argument is.

And it makes more sense for DJ to wait and see if TJ beats Cody, then fight him.

The UFC admitted this was a favor to TJ that they were screwing DJ.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I think it's funny that TJ himself said what DJ wanted was fair, and Sherdoggers run around saying he flat out refused when he accepted it with the stipulation of being compensated if the UFC screwed him over if TJ missed weight.

If TJ made weight DJ was not going to get anything extra and just fight.
A fight. For the same pay. With no time to train.

TJ agreed to the terms but UFC refused to draw up the contact. Yet, this is all DJ's fault. Shit is crazy dude.

A fight. For the same pay. With no time to train.

TJ agreed to the terms but UFC refused to draw up the contact. Yet, this is all DJ's fault. Shit is crazy dude.
I bring that up every time.

The reason the UFC did not agree is because they planned on not paying DJ if the fight fell through.

And then they resort to saying DJ handpicked Borg. Another lie they use, Dana is the one who picked Borg originally. DJ wanted to fight Cody, Dana said no.

Do you get to make these standards? Are you in UFC HQ saying that this is how things work? No, this is some shit you're claiming with no basis.

DJ had terms for taking this fight. As a contacted fighter he is legally allowed to negotiate his contract. He asked for a better deal. UFC refused. So the fight didn't happen.

Or are you just being a salty bitch making B.S. standards for DJ so you have some sad excuse to bitch about him? Because he's about as real as champion gets. 14-2 at BW, undefeated at FLW, 11 defenses, active, 7 of his 11 defenses are finishes, and he is always changing his game.

He has done everything that a champion is supposed to do. And his championship run isn't even over yet so the fight can still happen. You are bitching about nothing.

You and these other petty little dick riders who make excuses for fighters ducking each other like a bunch of sissies make me sick. Wish all you milleniuls would wonder off into a forest and stay there and until you guys toughen up. Us old school fans don't tolerate that shit.

You and these other petty little dick riders who make excuses for fighters ducking each other like a bunch of sissies make me sick. Wish all you milleniuls would wonder off into a forest and stay there and until you guys toughen up. Us old school fans don't tolerate that shit.
Fuck off you fat bitch. You have never fought a day in your life and you're calling a pro fighter a sissy? What a sad fucking life you live. Have fun being a tough guy on the internet buddy. I'm done with you.

I hope Tyler Jeffrey beats Neck tats not only because I hate Cody, but because then DJ can finish him for his second weight class title and shut you idiots up in the same night.

The thing is, DJ is small even for 125. 135 is too big for DJ. This was proven in WEC. DJ is like 135lbs tops walk around weight.

DJ has some legit wins Dodson, Horiguchi, Cejudo, Benavidez, but when it gets to the point where you're defending against Ray Borg it's time to move up.

He's gotten too comfortable, he has fought at 135 before, if he fought the winner of Cody/TJ and won he'd be the GOAT imo.
So beating up two who have no accomplishments and somebody who's just started fighting makes you the greatest of all time?

The thing is, DJ is small even for 125. 135 is too big for DJ. This was proven in WEC. DJ is like 135lbs tops walk around weight.
He only lost one fight in the wec..... And that was to another guy who made 125..

Back