Has Dana ever mentioned Sherdog by name?

I'm pretty sure every time he says "goofs" he's referring to us.

Sherdog and Dana used to have a rocky relationship

Sherwood, the founder of Sherdog.com — the most visited and longest-running MMA site on the web, used to sell UFC DVDs through the site’s web store, but according to Sherwood, a disagreement about the profit margin his company should receive put him at odds with White and led to his credentials being yanked in 2005. In 2009 Sherdog received its credentials back, only to have them pulled again in 2010. When asked for an explanation by Gross, who was writing for SI at the time, White replied via text message: “None of your fucking business.”

http://www.cagepotato.com/dana-whit...ia-credentials-for-strikeforce-diaz-vs-daley/

“None of your fucking business.”

That doesn’t sound like Dana at all.

There was another old video also but I can’t find it.

Dana? Yeah, I banned his ass back in 2013.

I heard he has the site permanently blocked at the White Family Compound to try and keep young Aiden uncorrupted

Yes back when sherdog was the global authority in martial arts.

And sherdog was like to dana put some respeck on my name. And dana never spoke of sherdog again...

Lol woah woah? Tell us more.
Really? Why? Also I always wondered how you guys confirm that fighters accounts are really them

Nah, I'm joking. I wasn't a Mod yet. But I can say that there is a very credible rumor among Mods that Ariel Helwani did get banned at one point for trolling. Again, that was before I became a Mod.

And just for the record, I wouldn't hesitate in giving Dana cards, lol. The first time I ever received dubs was for Dana bashing.

Nah, I'm joking. I wasn't a Mod yet. But I can say that there is a very credible rumor among Mods that Ariel Helwani did get banned at one point for trolling. Again, that was before I became a Mod.

And just for the record, I wouldn't hesitate in giving Dana cards, lol. The first time I ever received dubs was for Dana bashing.

Damn was hoping for a juicy story <3.

Yeah Sherdog was definitely a lot stricter back in the day. Posting/thread creation was so much more meaningful then but at the same time was kinda" boring to be honest. Couldn't bash, accuse fighters of PEDS or make any questionable jokes without risking being banned/dubs. Mods are a lot cooler these days ( Not sucking up).

I remember Ariel used to give shout outs to Sherdog users all the time when he first started. And I am pretty sure he still browses here looking for topics to discuss.

Back