Has Dan Henderson always been a sore loser?

I have lost a lot of respect for Henderson because of his statements following the Rashad Evans fight. He was being passive-aggressive and talking bad about Machida and then talks about how he thought he won the first and second rounds... I was rolling my eyes at him during his entire post-fight interview, the dude is just a pain in the ass after he loses. Machida beat him handily; I think the Machida fight was a more clear-cut victory than the Rashad fight was. Rashad had a lot more trouble with Henderson than Machida did by a long shot.

You are an idiot! I would not spend a single cent to watch Machida fight Jones. We all know how that ends!

Henderson should share as much as the criticism as Machida for there fight. He plodded forward swinging air shots for 15 minutes whereas Machida countered him and actually landed. It wasn't a great fight but did people really expect Machida to brawl with Hendo like Shogun did? Machida fought smart and exposed Hendo's stand up.

Machida is only a boring fighter if:

a) your eyes are too slow to see all of the technique and planning involved in Machida's attack.

b) you are too brainless to understand martial arts in general.

c) the only fights that you find interesting are where two morons square off toe-to-toe and trade punches blow for blow.

I appreciate and enjoy Lyoto Machida's style of fighting, and usually, I would back you in this argument....but the Hendo fight was pretty bad.

Maybe Dan should do something more with his standup game then loading up on the H Bomb which makes him way too predictable and easy to neutralize his striking game.

Ding Ding Ding!
Bottom line is, it's ALWAYS the loser's fault. If you don't like Jon Fitch dry-humping you for 15 minutes then take a lesson from Jonny H. and do something about it.

Yes, for the most part. He's a very poor loser and has lots of excuses.

I have lost a lot of respect for Henderson because of his statements following the Rashad Evans fight. He was being passive-aggressive and talking bad about Machida and then talks about how he thought he won the first and second rounds... I was rolling my eyes at him during his entire post-fight interview, the dude is just a pain in the ass after he loses. Machida beat him handily; I think the Machida fight was a more clear-cut victory than the Rashad fight was. Rashad had a lot more trouble with Henderson than Machida did by a long shot.

I am not even a Henderson fan. I do think it is funny that a guy like you takes pot shots at the guy and your nobody. I would beat your ass!

lol, he can only blame himself if the only thing he can do is an overhand right and that other fighters have already figured him out.

I appreciate and enjoy Lyoto Machida's style of fighting, and usually, I would back you in this argument....but the Hendo fight was pretty bad.

You mean that fight where he threw more head strikes than Hendo and took the center of the octagon majority of the time?

No he didn't... In his post-fight interview he doesn't even directly use Machida's name when speaking about him. He says "Rashad is a tough guy blah blah... he showed up to fight, but I can't say that about the last guy I fought".

Yes, Machida is the last guy he fought. The room full of MMA journalists knew this.

Machida is only a boring fighter if:

a) your eyes are too slow to see all of the technique and planning involved in Machida's attack.

b) you are too brainless to understand martial arts in general.

c) the only fights that you find interesting are where two morons square off toe-to-toe and trade punches blow for blow.

or
d) it is incredibly fucking boring watching one guy force the action because the other guy will only hit if you hit first, if first guy stops forcing the action, nothing happens in the fight

that is more than a counter style, that is stinking up the place unless the other fighter engages

I am not even a Henderson fan. I do think it is funny that a guy like you takes pot shots at the guy and your nobody. I would beat your ass!
we have a tough guy here, defending the honor of mixed martial artists world wide! :p

He subscribes to my sig too...

I lol so hard when people try to defend Machida for being boring. How many of his fights turn into staring contests?

Hendo accused Anderson of ducking him after their fight.

What do you thing?

The Machida hate baffles me, he's easily one of my favorite fighters.

I think his fights are very exciting, there is a lot of anticipation build up as you wait for him to time his opponent and explode in an attack.

People like Henderson get annoyed because Machida exposes how 1 dimensional his skill set is.

It's easy to see that Dan is frustrated because he was punching and swinging at air all night long... Henderson doesn't seem very intelligent; his opinions cloud his ability to see things objectively.

You don't seem very intelligent. Dan doesn't act like a sore loser at all. And his opinion of Machida is the common opinion of Machida. In my mind, Henderson's "loss" to Machida means about as much as Fedor's loss to Kosaka.

Because if the shoe fits...

Idiot

lyoto-machida_thiago-silva.gif

2cdhc9j.jpg

Front-Kick-KO.gif

Machida-Bader-KO.gif

You don't seem very intelligent. Dan doesn't act like a sore loser at all. And his opinion of Machida is the common opinion of Machida. In my mind, Henderson's "loss" to Machida means about as much as Fedor's loss to Kosaka.

Yes, exactly the same... :rolleyes:

tumblr_miqax0tn4T1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

tumblr_miqb5tK9RH1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

tumblr_miq9zd2uxn1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

mack_zpse42758e1.gif

I wish Dan Henderson would H-Bomb this douchebag of an OP

The Machida hate baffles me, he's easily one of my favorite fighters.

I think his fights are very exciting, there is a lot of anticipation build up as you wait for him to time his opponent and explode in an attack.

People like Henderson get annoyed because Machida exposes how 1 dimensional his skill set is.

same, how can anybody, as a true mma fan not appreciate someone that strikes with somebody for 15 minutes and gets hit only a handful of times?

Back