Has Dan Henderson always been a sore loser?

Maybe not a sore loser but he's not very realistic sometimes when he talks about a loss.

After getting tooled by Anderson he said "I think I'm a much better fighter."

I actually enjoy watching Henderson's fights, I just didn't realize how narcissistic he was IRL.

How dare Hendo think he won a fight that could have gone either way. Quit your whining

TS is upset that Hendo said what we were all thinking about the Machida fight.

Yeah Machida beat him fair and square but my God was it horrible to watch.

you didnt expect it to go the way it did?

the fight could have gone 2 ways, Hendo catching Lyoto early and finishing him or Machida outpointing Hendo, Im not sure what you expected but those 2 scenarios always had the highest chance of happening.

if you expected a war you probably havent been watching MMA long enough.

thought I was the only person who noticed and have been saying it for years. yes he is.

he will always always have an excuse after a lost fight about a bad weight cut or something else and will always think that he won the decision.

Hendo feels that if fighters just stand and bang with him he will beat them and if they don't fall into his game and he loses then he has something to say about it.

I feel this is his game plan too. Just circle around the ring throwing H-bombs until he finally connects.

~~Diaz did the same thing with Condit. He had this impression "How am I supposed to beat you if you don't stand still?" (And I hated the point fighting that Condit did in that fight.)

the fight could have gone 2 ways, Hendo catching Lyoto early and finishing him or Machida outpointing Hendo, Im not sure what you expected but those 2 scenarios always had the highest chance of happening.

Machida outpointed Hendo, yes... BUT Machida had him hurt a few times in that fight with knees and kicks to the body. Henderson ate a knee to his liver in that fight and he stumbled forward in pain afterwards. I am trying to find the GIF of that on my computer, but I guess I must've deleted it... damnit

Hendo is only a few years off this, give him a break...

185696d1208377145-attn-ages-18-25-what-do-you-besides-smoke-simpsons.jpg

Well Machida could catch him with a hard counter and KO him but yeah u are right about the chances.

Always complains. Never takes it on the chin like a man, which is a shame. Then big simpleton Goldberg says "Dan Henderson... as classy as they come" or some total shite.

He's just not used to being on the other side of the close decisions.

TS is upset that Hendo said what we were all thinking about the Machida fight.

Yeah Machida beat him fair and square but my God was it horrible to watch.

I agree with this. I believe he said that loss was harder to swallow, not because he thought he had won, but because of the frustrating Machida style. Against Rashad both of them had their moments and put decent offense.

Always complains. Never takes it on the chin like a man, which is a shame. Then big simpleton Goldberg says "Dan Henderson... as classy as they come" or some total shite.

Nope classy is about the last thing that Henderson might be. Does anyone remember his 'classy' runt after KO'ing Wand?

In my opinion Henderson hasn't lost a fight since the Shields fight.

He's always hard a hard time taking losses

Back