Has Chuck Become the New Ken Shamrock

poor chuck don't give a fuck.

about his #legacy

at least he's not a duck.

give the man props for not being a pussy when tito called him out.

tito is the real douchebag here, oh and the cokehead Oscar. lol

BJ Penn is in this category, too. 5 straight losses and recently said he's "ready to go" after returning to his "roots in Brazil." His record is 1 win, 8 losses and 1 draw since 2009.

Lol I wonder when will this type of thread come for Nick if he loses the next 2?

Ken purposely threw fights for years.

Did Chuck throw this fight? No one has really brought that up.....

Ken purposely threw fights for years.

Did Chuck throw this fight? No one has really brought that up.....

I don't think he had to. Mobility of a 70-year old plus no chin = guaranteed loss. As for Ken, I'm convinced his fight with Kimbo was staged. It looked more fake than some pro wrestling matches. I'm not as sure about others. I think he started out trying in most fights but folded at the first sign of adversity.

Ken would at least have the good sense to lose a worked fight at this point so his legacy doesn't take too much of a hit.

Nah Chuck was actually a great fighter at one point one of the best in the world.

I still think Ken is worse, I guess there is only way to settle it.

Chuck got KTFO

shamrock took dives. for money.

What are you talking about?? Rich landed one of the hardest shots I've ever seen. I'm surprised Ken survived such a vicious shot!!

Kentakedownfranklin.gif

Shamrock was the best NHB fighter in the world when he submitted Dan Severn in 1995. You sound like another Sherdiot who judges mid-1990s NHB by 2018 MMA standards.
Shamrock was never the best in the world.

Shamrock was never the best in the world.

Yep, he was when he submitted Severn in 1995. He even has a better case than Chuck, since there were guys outside the UFC who could likely beat him in his prime (and one did).

Don't argue NHB with someone who was watching it at the time.

Yep, he was when he submitted Severn in 1995. He even has a better case than Chuck, since there were guys outside the UFC who could likely beat him in his prime (and one did).

Don't argue NHB with someone who was watching it at the time.
Lol. Love how you pontificate like you’re some old school, infallible legend of these forums. You come off as a pompous idiot.

Lol. Love how you pontificate like you’re some old school, infallible legend of these forums. You come off as a pompous idiot.

Ah, the neophyte who resorts to ad hominem and continually asserts his totally unsupported position instead of arguing for it. Shamrock beat Severn who was the second best fighter in 1995. Royce left the UFC, and Shamrock would beat him if there had been judges. The same was true of his fights months later vs. Oleg. He also had 2 wins over Bas Rutten, though I'm not going to bring in Pancrase because I'm not 100% sure which fights were works. Based on UFC fighters at the time, he was the best, at least until the bizarre SD rematch with Severn. I've explained this elsewhere and you've done nothing but declare your worthless opinion with zero evidence.

Ah, the neophyte who resorts to ad hominem and continually asserts his totally unsupported position instead of arguing for it. Shamrock beat Severn who was the second best fighter in 1995. Royce left the UFC, and Shamrock would beat him if there had been judges. The same was true of his fights months later vs. Oleg. He also had 2 wins over Bas Rutten, though I'm not going to bring in Pancrase because I'm not 100% sure which fights were works. Based on UFC fighters at the time, he was the best. I've explained this elsewhere and you've done nothing but assert your worthless opinion.
You’re the one that pulled your bullshit pedigree of “knowledge”, like you offered anything up other than a bad opinion. Shove it. Shamrock did a good job sitting on Royce for 35 minutes in the second fight, which is a draw per the rules. The “well if there were judges” jargon doesn’t apply, because there weren’t and both guys knew that going in. He got tapped in a minute a year and a half earlier. You wanna call that best in the world? Nah. Ken wasn’t even better than his brother.

Ah, the neophyte who resorts to ad hominem and continually asserts his totally unsupported position instead of arguing for it. Shamrock beat Severn who was the second best fighter in 1995. Royce left the UFC, and Shamrock would beat him if there had been judges. The same was true of his fights months later vs. Oleg. He also had 2 wins over Bas Rutten, though I'm not going to bring in Pancrase because I'm not 100% sure which fights were works. Based on UFC fighters at the time, he was the best, at least until the bizarre SD rematch with Severn. I've explained this elsewhere and you've done nothing but declare your worthless opinion with zero evidence.
Also, gotta love how you pat yourself on the back like you offered up an insurmountable explanation for your delusions. He got beat by minoru Suzuki in 1995, isn’t he also way smaller than ken? Yeah, best in the world.

Back