Has Bellator KICKBOXING arrived?

Conor and Ronda leave MMA or worse yet that stupid fucking boxing match happens WME fails to deal with their debt shit and UFC starts losing top tier fighters to other orgs the general public dodn't really care for mma outside of the UFC once it's done MMA just turns into another fad.
Ya good luck with that. Rhonda is already gone BTW. Kickboxing will never replace MMA, sorry. It's way too big and established at this point.

Ya good luck with that. Rhonda is already gone BTW. Kickboxing will never replace MMA, sorry. It's way too big and established at this point.
y do u follow me around it's kinda weird now I know how Saitama feels and no I will not be your master.

y do u follow me around it's kinda weird now I know how Saitama feels and no I will not be your master.
How is continuing to post in a thread I have already been posting in following you around?

In other words, you've got nothing to back your pretty asinine claim.

How is continuing to post in a thread I have already been posting in following you around?

In other words, you've got nothing to back your pretty asinine claim.
I base it all on how it's going especialy with the way fighter are having to be dicks to get titleshots and certian fighters causing road blocks in their divisions and WME being ok with it. Then the debt bs they are dealing with the cutting down on events they are going to hold and releasing good fighters. It just doesn't seem like there's any growth going on more like them trying to save money. I doubt Kickboxing will take over but I do think if the UFC fails / goes under then MMA will go the way Full Contact went. They've already proven "WFA & Affliction" that the type of fans that post on mma websites aren't enough to let other orgs compete in the ppv market with the UFC and others Like WEC, Strikeforce, and the IFL who just try to get by on cable still fold. It could just be me but from when I first started watching MMA up to the time it started to get decent coverage till now it seems like it's about ready to jump the shark.

Back