Has anyother fighter looked as good as Conor in title fights?

maxresdefault.jpg
Who fucking cares ? weirdo ...

Not talking rematches but title winning fights not defenses . Jones shogun was up there with conors eddie fight .

A defense is a title fight. You don't get to shape the narrative just because your boy has never defended the title.

A defense is a title fight. You don't get to shape the narrative just because your boy has never defended the title.
Are you retarded ? I want to know who looked the best winning the title for the 1st time . My thread my questions you dont like .. then piss off .

He certainly seems like he is one of the most calm people in that situation.

It doesn't seem to get to him at all.
If anything he feeds off of it.

Not too many fighters stay that calm in a title fight.

BJ Penn
Chuck Liddell
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Randy Couture
Arlovski
TJ Dillashaw

Honestly I don't feel like typing more. Lots of fighters have put out extremely impressive performances in title fights.

And recently...

Bisping
Woodley
Nunes
Cody
Dc

All were heavily lopsided title takers.

These Conor nuthugging threads are just getting ridiculous.

Jones domination of shogun to me was the greatest title win ever.

He was so young.... He fucking killed the dude from the opening bell.

Dillashaw totally picked Barao apart and broke him

Aldo looked pretty damn good against Mike Brown

The only other fighter that looked great was anderson in the first rich fight

Edit , i mean title winning fights as in winning the belt for the first time . He looked real good in both his title fights and i was wondering if anyones looked better

I'll be interested to see how he looks in his own title fight with his own belt on the line. Will he still be high energy high output or would he be more Woodley and fight more protectionist.

There has been many occasions as listed in many previous comments, but Conor did it twice.

It really is amazing how he rises to the occasion in the biggest fights.

The jury is out on wether he has to have a "new" belt or challenge to be at his best or if he will be as dominant in defending his LW belt whenever he comes back.

I'll be interested to see how he looks in his own title fight with his own belt on the line. Will he still be high energy high output or would he be more Woodley and fight more protectionist.
I don't know that is a great question . I wonder if by some chance if mayweather stops him if he will be the same or if it will damage him .

There has been many occasions as listed in many previous comments, but Conor did it twice.

It really is amazing how he rises to the occasion in the biggest fights.

The jury is out on wether he has to have a "new" belt or challenge to be at his best or if he will be as dominant in defending his LW belt whenever he comes back.
It will be intersting to see if the money he makes against floyd will change his motavation

A lot of people TS. A recent example would be Woodley blowing out Robbie. Or Dillashaw killing Barao. Or RDA trucking Pettis. Or Stipe KTFOing Werdum.

Back