Has anyone tried diamond mma or lo-bloo cups?

Iv tried the diamond mma cup in shorts and a jock. With the shorts (shock doctor) it was sitting a little high and game me a pukey feeling (never like wearing jocks) but with the cup and jock over a pair of compression shorts it fits perfectly. After like five minutes i foget i have it on. Range of motion isnt really hindered either and i saw a video where someone fires a handgun at the cup and it deflects it so that made me comfortable in my decision haha

have the lo bloo. Im 230 and i think the straps are really short for my fat ass. Otherwise pretty good

I should add that this is for jiu jitsu. I don’t care about having the strongest cup, I am looking for something that will stay in place while grappling.

I should add that this is for jiu jitsu. I don’t care about having the strongest cup, I am looking for something that will stay in place while grappling.
kind of a dick move to be grappling with a cup on. Makes armbars easier, hurts the spine if you have them flattened out on back mount, and you can rub it on peoples faces in north south or if you are sitting over them

kind of a dick move to be grappling with a cup on. Makes armbars easier, hurts the spine if you have them flattened out on back mount, and you can rub it on peoples faces in north south or if you are sitting over them
Sounds more like there are dick moves you can do with a cup on.

Back