Has anyone here try P90X?

kaz used p90x as his primary method of strength, btw

I train five days a week and do p90x yoga on sundays. I do the hard 45 minutes of it and do different stretching for the body that the video don't hit. I'm 5'6, 43 years old and my flexibility helps big time when getting smashed by people way bigger than me. Next time you are in class, check out how many people can't do the basic butterfly stretches...do your yoga

...I'm 5'6, 43 years old and...

...and you were only 35 the last time anyone posted in this thread.

What's with the necros lately? I guess the upside is no new P90x thread, but seriously.

At 35 I wasn't training anymore, so good chance I never came across this site until recently, and I was looking for what people thought about p90x yoga or any yoga that was good for bjj. How you gonna fault me for a thread that the owner of this site should delete if it's that old of a topic?

At 35 I wasn't training anymore, so good chance I never came across this site until recently, and I was looking for what people thought about p90x yoga or any yoga that was good for bjj. How you gonna fault me for a thread that the owner of this site should delete if it's that old of a topic?

Congrats on your 2nd post after joining 22 months ago.

So I take it you guys are the thread police?
You bumped an eight-year-dead thread about fucking P90x, and not to ask a question, but to tell us to "do your yoga."

What exactly did you expect? I realize this is your first (second, and third) posting experience on Sherdog but is this the only time you've ever read comments on the forum? On any forum? It's not like you were told to fuck off, by the way. Live and learn, my friend. Suck it up and take a simple hint instead of getting defensive. If you're going to do things that are annoying and you also have very thin skin, it's going to be a long day for you.

I used these videos. I don't buy them I find them on the web and burn them. workouts are good if you have limited equipment at home. in my opinion they are good for every type. I you can only do 5 pushups do 5 but try to increase over time. if you can do more do more. I find the pump to be more then going to the gym and working out with just weights alone. mind you your functional strength will increase but if you don't lift weights on the reg benching etc. will go down. overall I like them fast paced limited rest.

You can read a thread without commenting. What were you hoping to accomplish by responding to a discussion that ended 8 years ago?

You guys are too ass tight, live a little and stop crying over a post. I have a right to comment on any post no matter what year it was, and if you don't like it, suck it up buttercup

You guys are too ass tight, live a little and stop crying over a post. I have a right to comment on any post no matter what year it was, and if you don't like it, suck it up buttercup
In another eight years when you come back to this thread, you'll be wiser and will have seen the error of your ways.

In another eight years when you come back to this thread, you'll be wiser and will have seen the error of your ways.
A simple "Like" doesn't do justice to the awesomeness of this reply.

someoldtimeyfartclapping.gif

You can read a thread without commenting. What were you hoping to accomplish by responding to a discussion that ended 8 years ago?

No dog in this fight, but the same could be said about you and the others giving Browncigar a hard time. He could have easily been ignored.

Back